Indiabulls / Loss due to neglegency of operators.

1 India Review updated:

I have a trading account in Indiabulls at Panipat and I am an Intraday trader. A few months back, I suffered a loss of about 20, 000/- due to shear neglegency of the operators. On that day I had sold about 1000 shares of SAIL and asked to put a stop loss of s. 5 higher so that I do not suffer loss more than 5000/- But at the end of the day, I was stunned to see that the loss was more than 25000/- Actually, the operators at Panipat are very ingorant and careless and do not even know how to place stoploss orders. On checking, I found that the operator had put thebuy and the trigger price same, due to which it did not trigger and the shares were finally squarred off at a very high price at the end of the day.
Since then, I have been pursuing Indiabulls to make up my losses. My relationship manager Mr. Rahul Bajaj is totally irresponsible man. Now instead of making up my losses, they have disabled my trading terminal. I have sent hundreds of mails to helpdesk, higherups but to of no use.
I expect some useful suggestions from you that how should I proceed. This is very strange, that the loss on account of Indiabulls has to be born by the client. Why. Is there no body to take action against them.
I have never experienced such an irresponsible from any other company so far.

Comments

• Lx
      19th of Nov, 2008

Not only is their service useless in your city, its the same throughout India. I feel happy to hear that they are making huge losses, after having cheated everyone. Hope they never resurface again.

• He
      26th of Aug, 2009

FYI...they are doing fine.

As you said this trade has happened over the phone, you may approach SEBI/NSE/BSE, as your call must have been recorded and based on the recording appropriate action can be taken...just an idea.

All The Best!