India Today Book Club / Fraud

1 India Review updated:

18 February 2010

To Whomsoever it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have already taken the 3 package at 19 Nov. 2009, Amount Rs. 3, 198.00 Per Package
One Package is 3 Air Ticket Return from Bombay to India Any where. I Buy 3 package like that, Total Amount 9, 594.00, Booking No. [protected], [protected], [protected], But from Booking date 19 Nov. 2009 to Today 18-02-2010, no package is given to me & every time when I call to Customer Call Centre, They call me that your package is here & you book One Package another & We send it both package together.
So I can Booked another Packages from your company:

Booking ID : [protected] Rs. 12, 498.00
[protected] Rs. 7, 498.00
[protected] Rs. 7, 598.00
[protected] Rs. 21, 750.00
Plus they can issue me The Voucher of Surat Diamond Company Worth Amount 2, 00, 000/- Rupees.
Please note that your organization has cheated me, by providing me with fake packages which does not exist at all. For example, Suraj Diamond company has never issued vouchers above Rs. 5000/-, I confirm form Surat Diamond Co. at Mumbai and you have provided me Following vouchers.
Voucher No. IB425929683 Rs. 15, 000
IB611230389 Rs. 25, 000
IB585221561 Rs. 25, 000
………………………………………
Total Rs. 2, 00, 000

You are requested to cancel all the above packages and refund our money at the earliest. In case our money is not reverted, we will take serious action on you and your company.

Please do the needful and reply back as appropriate.

Mehul Shah
My Mobile No. : [protected]
Email Id : mehul08@rediffmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2009

1)had ordered a product which was charged twice on my credit card and have been trying for 3-4 months to get my refund although the mistake has been admitted in written several times.
    2)got a phone call offering a holiday package and was charged for it on my credit card but was sent a package of books of which there was no mention.going by their past record wonder how long this would take to get reversed

2nd of Jul, 2010

Dear Member,

Your complaint has been resolved on 02/07/2010.

Please refer to the email sent to you on your id. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on the given id:

onlinesupport@indiatodaybookclub.com

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS
    Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

or call us on our customer care No.

011-40502424

23rd of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir,

We have come across your on line complaint on

We have gone through your complaint, we request you to kindly provide us your membership number and your order number along with your complete address so that we can check the details and inform you the same.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

or call us at 011-40502424.

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS whenever you e-mail us for quicker response.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team,
    Bag It Today.

24th of Nov, 2010

The complaint made by Mr. Mehul K Shah has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

or call us at 011-40502424.

Thanks & Regards,