India Today Book Club / Online complaints

1 India Review updated:

The complaint made by Mr. Ajay, has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

or call us on our customer care No.-

011-[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Aug, 2009

Subject :- Non-receipt of items booked under Membership no. ITBC0932976.
    Reference :- Your Invoice no. ORA090044989PA.

Sir,

This is to inform you that after seeing in your daily paper Mail Today, I have booked 5 nos. of items under the scheme (Collage Kit) on 25-5-2009 but a wrong parcel was received from your side on 5th June 2009. In that parcel I have received 4 nos. of another items of membership no. ITBC0934170 in the name of Mr. Sidharth Kalyan of Pune but these items were not booked by me the copy of the same I have sent with the parcel. The amount of Rs. 2700/= was paid in cash for that parcel at the time of receiving on 05-06-2009. After telephonic conversation with your office the parcel was sent back to your office by me on 08-06-2009 by Blazeflash courier no. 119609460.

After that I have talked with your office so many times over phone but every time I got a reply that the items has not been uploaded but your complaint has been forwarded and you will get your items with in 14 to 20 days. But now a days I am getting reply that it is due to software problem and sometimes I have got reply from your side that the items are not available. I have not received the items till date.

Now I am not interested to buy these items from your office. I hereby requested to return my amount of Rs. 2850/= (Rs. 2700/= for Parcel and Rs. 150/= parcel fees) which I have paid for that parcel.

Raghav Sharma

• Il
      3rd of Dec, 2009

Cheating the public India Today Book Club
    I Order One Reebok Track-Suit From India Today Book Club,

I Received The Parcel In That The Track-Suit Available But Damage In That, So Many Time I Mailed To feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com & response@indiatodaybookclub.com, They Are Not Replying To My mail, The Money I Played Was Gone To India Today Book Club, The Praveen Ask Me The Membership No. & Order No With Full Address, I Send The Mail Same To Them, But They Not Reply Me. Just Now Also I Send One Reminder To Them.. Refer Below..

What Can I Do For That Please Suggest Me. And Take Action,

I Wish To Inform The Viewers That The India Today Book Club Is Fully Fraud, Fraud, Fraud. Please Don’t Order Any From The India Today Book Club, This My Kind Request .

Pallavan From Chennai

Date: 03 Dec 09 12:39:31
    Subject: Fwd:Re:RE: Damage in Reebok track suit - need the refund of the money forthat regarding
    To: feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com;"response"

Date: 30 Nov 09 12:16:49
    To: "TodayShop" ; feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

Reminder 2

Dear Sir/Madam

When you reply to this mail and than only I order any from yours,

Until you please don¢â‚¬â„¢t send me any offers and news letter to me in this mail.

I studied one thing from you team. That the your teams are cheating the public, that¢â‚¬â„¢s way your people don¢â‚¬â„¢t replying to

the mail.

Note: Please Don't do like that another time to any one, how can we order from you

Kodak 9.2 MP Digital Camera @ 40% off
    with Free Gifts worth Rs 12000

Get Kodak 9.2 MP Digital Camera worth Rs 7999 for Rs 4799 only
    Free 2Nights/3 Days Holiday for a couple worth Rs 5000
    Free Round Trip Air Ticket worth upto Rs 7000*

Pay Rs 4799 & Save Rs 15200

Model No. C160; Features: ¢â‚¬¢ Effective pixels: 9.2 MP (3504 2632)
    ¢â‚¬¢ 3X optical zoom, 5X continuous digital with LCD
    preview, 0.2X increments, starting at 3X optical zoom
    ¢â‚¬¢ LCD: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm) indoor/outdoor color display,
    480 240 (115k pixels)
    ¢â‚¬¢ 16 MB internal memory
    ¢â‚¬¢ Face detection, Blur reduction
    ¢â‚¬¢ Picture enhancing and editing features
    ¢â‚¬¢ VGA video featuring audio capture and playback and
    on-camera editing
    ¢â‚¬¢ Multiple scene modes, including auto, sport, portrait,
    snow, fireworks, and backlight

Free 2Nights Holiday for a couple worth Rs 5000
    CHOOSE FROM 27 EXCITING DESTINATIONS
    (Breakfast & Dinner included) Free Round Trip Air Ticket
    worth upto Rs 7000*
    LIMITED PERIOD OFFER! RUSH YOUR ORDERS NOW!
    GET OFFER

*Conditions apply.**Rs 499 to apply as order handling & delivery charges over & above the offer price. *Actual product may differ from images shown *Offer valid till stocks last. T & C for holiday are being set by the managing partner Premier Sales Promotions pvt. ltd & are written in the holiday voucher itself. *The value of Rs 7000 is based upon the peak fare between New Delhi- Mumbai sector as in August 2009.

Date: 23 Nov 09 10:54:33
    To: "TodayShop"

Dear Mr.Nitin Sawhney
    Business Head

Please read the below mail, there no any respone form your team, I won't order any in future.

Date: 23 Nov 09 10:24:29
    To: "response" ; feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

Reminder 1

Date: 20 Nov 09 16:52:14
    To: feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

Reminder

What happen for my mail no reply...

regards

Date: 20 Nov 09 10:42:12
    Subject: Re:RE: Damage in Reebok track suit - need the refund of the money forthat regarding
    To: "Feedback"

Dear Mr. Praveen

Please find the membership no & order number for your futher action & attachment of invoice details

Membership No : ITCB08788714

Tamil Nadu - 600 060.

Mobile No: +91 98845 20852

From:Feedback< feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com >
    Date: 18 Nov 09 17:19:46
    Subject: RE: Damage in Reebok track suit - need the refund of the money forthat regarding
    To: ilaya sai

Dear Member,

We sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused to you.

We request you please provide us your membership number & the order number along with your full address, so that we can check the details and inform you the same.

We value your association with India Today Book Club and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For further queries, please feel free to get back to us at

response@indiatodaybookclub.com or for any query please call us at 011- 40502424 or SMS ITBC to 52424 or write to us at,

INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB

India Today Book Club

From: ilaya sai [mailto:ilayasai@in.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:26 PM
    To: feedback@
    Subject: Damage in Reebok track suit - need the refund of the money for that regarding

Dear Sir/Madam

There is damage in the delivered material to me, last week 14.11.09, statraday

i received the Reebok tracksuit there is damage in the pocket side .. so please refund the money or replace it . Otherwise I won't order any in future.

Ilaiya Pallavan

No.26, Gangai Amman Koil Street,

Madhavaram,

Chennai,

Tamil Nadu. - 600 060

Mobile No:
    9884520852

Dear feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!

For up-to-the-minute coverage of news and entertainment in English, visit http://www.indiatoday.in/ and in Hindi, visit http://www.aajtak.in/

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Living Media India Limited and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at ithelpdesk@intoday.com

• Bo
      24th of Apr, 2010

Dear Member,

We have taken up your complaint to our concerned department request you to wait for few days. we will re-dispatch your order shortly.

Please refer to the email sent to you on your id. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on the given id:

Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

or call us on our customer care No.

• Bo
      24th of Apr, 2010

The complaint made by MR. Raghav Raj Kudari has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

or call us on our customer care No.-

• On
      23rd of Aug, 2010

The complaint made by Mr. Raghav sharma has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

or call us at 011-40502424.

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS whenever you e-mail us for quicker response.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team,
    Bag It Today.

• Ha
      9th of Oct, 2010

Indioa today book club is a cheat

• Hi
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    India Today Book Club - wrong information about the product sold
    India today book club
    India

on 16th march 2010, India today book club told me that if i will buy longines watch worth rs.21750, i will get dell laptop (vistro 1720) free.
    so i made the 3 orders for the same product but that was all fake
    booking id:440025872

then i cancelled my order so i was made sure that my money will be returned to me in next 21days.
    but on 30th march i received the product
    3 longines watches that i have already cancelled now they want me to keep the product for 10 more days.
    tell me why should i keep this product with me.
    i want my money back that to be urgently.
    i am sending back your product.
    reply me urgently.

himanshu aggarwal

• On
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Dear Sir,

Your complaint has been resolved on 22/05/2010.

onlinesupport@indiatodaybookclub.com

Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

or call us on our customer care No.