india times shopping http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com/ / Forced to buy

1 South Africa

I recently opted to buy a Delhi Daredevils shirt from this webiste: http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com/. Upon ordering, delivery location was stated as All Areas and has now duely been changed to All India. I paid with a credit card, i selected south africa and they allowed my transaction to process. A few days later they cancelled my order stating that i live in a non serviceable area. They then issued me with a gift certificate. I cant get what i saved money to buy for, and i am being forced to still shop with them, let alone i cant because none of their merchants will service my location. In correspondence, they have only ever given me the same response alwasys, i have written to the editor, and absolutely nothing was done. In essence i was "Robbed". My arguments are why take money from people you cannot provide to, South Africa should not ever have been on their list, i mean they even calculated shipping costs to me. I am deeply dissapointed in the service and the extreme lack of ethics, not only business but of human nature which they have displayed to me. I will never shop again at another indian website and i will actively stop such potential trade from my side of the fence. Service is the worst i have come across, what makes it worse is that i found their link of the official Delhi Daredevils website. No quality!!! If you are not from India, you will regret giving them your money.

Thanks