India Times Mera Mail Mera Site / Non Responsive & Unprofessional Organisation

1 India Review updated:

Booked a Mera Mail Mera Site order on 17 April 2008. I have tried repeatedly contacting them over email and phone. The phone number given on the website doesn't work. The email is never reposnded to. It is more than two weeks, my account still is not activated. I think the organization India Times is fake or totally unresponsive to cutsomers. Which ever the case please do not opt for India Times products. You would be better of giving it to a charity. Atleast you would get tax discount. I am resigned to the fact that my money is gone down the drain.

Gagan Saini
India Times order number 916149

Comments

• Ji
      21st of May, 2008

Hi,

Their service is really poor. Their customer care service is worst than that. I also purchase domain with indiatimes.com and because of their poor service I wanted to transfer to another registrar more. Even after 2 weeks I could not do it. Their Customer Service never picks up the phone and they never respond. Its better to switch to another registrar as they are really cheaper than Indiatimes. I will give you list of another provider if you want.

Thanx & regards,
    Jitendra Kumar

6th of Jun, 2008

Indiatimes is a fraud and its about time they were exposed. I too booked a domain with them, first of all they charged rs.100 more than other sites for the same domain name. But i thought they are reliable so lost Rs.500.
    Its been 20 days yet no communication, no domain activation, no response to at least 20 emails, they dont pick up their phone, rather it doesnt exist!
    They are cheatsters and frauds!! When they are finally taken to court, we may find the company existed only on paper!

• Ro
      10th of Aug, 2009

pls dont go with Indiatimes hosting ... ever

• Pr
      23rd of Jan, 2011

they seems to be fake or cheater. my money also lost. no reply mail or phone call. somebody suggest how i can sue them in civil or consumer court. regards, anantpraveen@yahoo.com

• Pr
      23rd of Jan, 2011

indiatimes hosting seems to be fake. my money is also lost. no reply to phone or email from them.
    can some one suggest how i can sue them in consumer forum or civil court. do somebody have received relief from such suit in consumer forum against indiatimes webhosting service.
    regards,