India Speed Post / Article not delivered

1 India Review updated:

Myself is dr.pankaj thakur.i have sent a application form by speed post from mandi(himachal pradesh) to jaipur on following address iihmr 1, prabhu dayal marg, sanganer airport, jaipur, pin- 302011.but it has not delivered yet.my e-mail address is pank_thakur2007@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• Ri
      26th of May, 2008

i have posted a passport from ganeshkhind pune, maharashtra on 07/05/08 to Mr.Mukesh massey s.d.a inter college roorkee, uttaranchal, pin code-247667.
    It is not delivered till this day it is a very important document.Kindly do the needful.
    i have the tracking no.EM300089261
    I will be thankful

• Da
      9th of Jun, 2008

Hi

I have gone to pune station post office and they confirmed that the Atricle number : EM093499334IN has been delivered to germany on 06 June 2008.
    But on the website www.indiapost.gov.in it is showing that the "Delivery information is not available at present.
    Please try again later".
    Kindly confirm whether it has been delivered on not.
    As it was very urgent.

• Bi
      25th of Aug, 2008

I will send reg letter to doha qatar
    to this addres
    Abdul yasir km
    Asas trading company
    w.L.L(khaleej times)
    po box :16189
    doha qater

at 6-8-2008

this letter do not delivered by yasir km
    so please take necessary steps to this infermation

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have posted a document Kundli, Haryana to Mr. Om Prakash Sharma, Vill Ritt, P.O. Jalari, Teh. Nadaun, Disttt. Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh- 1770 42.
    I have the tracking no.EH007174757IN

Thanks.

Regards

RAVI SHARMA

• Hk
      5th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,

A document was posted to me by Speedpost from Bhopal-462011 on 29-01-2009, the receipt No. as is read being
    3618239IN(not legible).On enquiring from Bhopal Post Office my representative was told 2 days ago that they are looking into but no response so far. When I rang up P.O. Panchkula, I am told to get back to Bhopal P.O.So
    what do I do? Can Postal Deptt respond on my e-mail address hkt.tewari1@yahoo.com and oblige.I am really embarassed by the lack of proper response.

(H.K.TEWARI)