India speed post / Non-Delievery of Speed Post of October till now.

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to inform u that i have Speed Post from New Delhi, Chankyapuri GPO.
From : M.NAYAK, C-II-5, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
To: Sh. Sankar Lal Suryan, Pat Patna Road, Bhubaneswar-751001. Post: Parlakhemundi-761200, Dist: Gajapati,
EMS (SP ED841657735IN) on dt. 21-10-2010.
I have try to tract on internet no information shows there & on your sms tracking facility service 55352 fails SMS Not going to 55352 & contact no:[protected] say doesn’t exist the no. than I call [protected] the mobile doesn’t receiving Madam, two times she received & cut immediately, again I call than she received but can’t tell any information properly & cuts the call. I also email to nodal officers (emsdelhi@yahoo.com, spc.bhubaneswar@indiapost.gov.in, spc.berhampur@indiapost.gov.in, spc.parlakhemundi@indiapost.gov.in, speedpost@indiapost.gov.in CC: cpmg_del@indiapost.gov.in, cpmg_ori@indiapost.gov.in, bddirectorate@gmail.com, ddgfs@indiapost.gov.in, sbpgsection@gmail.com, pgsectiondop@gmail.com, aksharma@hotmail.com)of delhi & Orrisa but no reply i got from them. Than i send the brother to Bherampur & Phalakemundi Speed Post Office they say here no data of above Speed Post. U go from here & complain in Consumer Court.
Kindly help me for get information/delivery/Movement of EMS why till now it doesn’t deliver to above address. I shall be very greatly thankful to you for this act of kindness.
So please find the Carelessness/fault as soon as possible because its causes us a lot of difficulty to me & my family members that EMS delivery is very urgent for me. Hope u help/reply me & convey my regards to above officers as soon as possible.
Thanking You
Your Sincerely

(R.K. Dixit)
U.P.I.D.
Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow

Comments

• Su
      1st of Mar, 2010
    India speed post - no information on package received from abroad
    India

I had ordered some material from ebay site. The same was shipped to me by Singapore post on 9th of Feb and delivered to India post. According t o Singapore post the article is still awaiting custom clearance at Mumbai. However, To this date March 1, 2010 Indian post office has neither delivered the article nor informed me anything about it.

• Ne
      9th of May, 2011
    India speed post - post has not reached yet
    neha khunteta
    India

I HAVE SENT MEDICINES TO NEWCASTLE, AUSTRALIA ON 25.4.11. INDIA POST PEOPLE TOLD ME IT WILL REACH IN 5 DAYS BUT ITS BEING A WEEK AND I M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT LATE RECEIVING OF MEDICINES. KINDLY HELP ME OUT ITS TRACKING NO. IS ER088210196IN