India Post / non delivery of article

1 chak manga rakhwal samba . Tehsil Sambajammu, India Review updated:
Phone: 9797586878

Respected sir i have not recived my speedpost no Eu[protected]in booking on 06 02 2015 from Shamli to Samba. Complaint no [protected] registered in shamli post office from four months but no response. Ghaziabad and jammu offices has harras me from last four months. Pls take strict action on this offices to verify my complaint

Ud
May 23, 2015

Comments

• Il
      13th of Oct, 2011
    India Post - Non delivery of subscribed Journal at Home
    MAIL SERVICES
    India
    indiapost.gov.in

The Postman of Delhi Malka ganj areea does not deliver my magazines at my home in A-502, SANGAM PARK, RANA PRATAP BAGH, DELHI-110007 and his Ignoranc and rude behavoiur with me. He throws the Magazines in common stair case used by 8 houses. Three of my magazines (Inside Outside) have gone missing (undelivered) due to his callousness.

• Bi
      13th of Nov, 2011

i have book a speed post registry on 03-11-2011 from dlw post office pin no-221004 to pune pin no-411007.but so far it has not reached.tell me the actual position of registry. my complain no-100000-73242

• Pu
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    India Post - Ignoranc and rude behavoiur
    ICICI LOMBARD
    India

on 11.08.09 packet was deposited at delhi for haridwar as per TAT PAcket has to be deleiverd has to be deleivered today itself but same is stuill lying with DELHI Segment which ennunicate TAT is missed.

along with that we want to bring to the notice that at the time of accepting Officer of Inidan POost said " ho sakta hai ye packet ghum jai(lost in transit)

these are the services offered by our Government only one thing i want to circulate

Never ever use services of indian post they are Rbbers