India Infoline - Demat Account / Demat Account not Active

1 MO, India Review updated:

Hi
I had applied Demat Account for my wife at India Infoline more than 3 weeks back. Cheque got debited from the account more than 2 weeks back but so far I have not received any Demat A/c KIT not i have been given Demat Account Details. I have tried mailing/calling Customer Care but no action has been taken

Regards
Nikunj Murgai

Comments

• Il
      3rd of Jan, 2008

i wan to open demat account..calm me on 93769 32842

• Ni
      10th of Jan, 2008

pl give my status give me all deatils abot my account

• Vi
      11th of Jan, 2008

dear sir/madam
    this is vivekanan upadhyay form banglaore, am live here since 2005 and want to know about demat account and want the prociser, open a demat account.
    i want to open a india infoline demat accunt.
    thanking you
    with regard
    vivekanand upandhyay

• Ud
      5th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,

At some point of time, I was also sailing in a similar fashion with another(DP) Depository Participant, Hence, suggest that you Please give instructions of Deliveries to your DP with the Current Prevailing Market Price at which you would have sold / put it in writing under official acknowledgment, that you are unable to en cash the new price for the genuine reasons that you can show, as if your DEMAT account is fully operational & then weigh your losses due to the DPs NEGLIGENCE, Unfair & Restrictive Trade Practices.

I believe, only This can help you to better your claim & further assist you to recover your losses, if any sustained by you due to its non-performance before the Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums / Commissions in INDIA.

Uday Prabhu.

• Mo
      26th of Feb, 2008

dear sir/madam
    i have issue a cheque of amount 58555 for share trading before 10month in the name of indiaifoline but i dont have any detail or any kind of information about trading. while8-9 month left niether i recieve my login no or id no .kindly disperse my id and login on the above mention tel no 9911920068 or my e-mail id coolzubbi2007_13feb@yahoo.com and infor a dealing which u have done since then.

your faithfully
    mohd zakir qureshi
    add-7669street munshi abdul rahim quresh nagar sadarbazar delhi -6

• Md
      13th of Apr, 2008

Hi!

I have applied for demat account 7 or 8 months before still I have not got any doccument regarding account opening...I used to get emails regarding updates of trading on my email ID "faeque_007raj@rediffmail.com". even I don't know about my login Id n password please do need ful as soon as possible...

thanx n regard

Md Faeque
    919999219941(pp)
    919971827583

• Ni
      31st of Jul, 2008

I WAS FRAUDED BY INDIA INFOLINE, HAZARIBAGH BRANCH OF RS, 40, 000/- BY THE BRANCH PEOPLE TRADING ON MY BEHALF WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2008

When my Demat account was opened at Indiainfoline, the RM said my account to be free of AMC, if 555/-is paid once upfront. Accordingly, i complied. But, shockingly they deducted the first year AMC!!! -can anybody help