India InfoLine / Mutual Fund

1 India Review updated:

I have invested Rs.35000/ in the name of my son Mayank Sharma in the month of may 07,through Mr. Sumit Anand who was posted at B/O Sarita Vihara New Delhi at that time . I have also invested through this R.M in Mutual funds & in Insurance in the name of my other family members.But the behaviour of the R.M Mr. Sumit Anand stand changes today ,he did not attend our phone . Becase till today I have neither received any Receipt of my amount invested in Birla Sun Life nor any document in this regard. The said amount stads debited to my son's on 15.05.07 having account no-[protected] in UTI Bank . Despite of my reminders and calls to Mr. Sumit Anand through whom i invested the amount never attend my calls. This attititude is not acceptable and such a foolish RM who do not care the customers should be shunted out from the Company. If not solved my problem i will be forced to approach The Consumer Court with damages.

Comments

• Ri
      16th of Apr, 2008

Even I have a similar experience with Birla Sunlife Mutual fund. I invested in Jan 08 and now april is nearly ending. I still dont even have a single communication even about my folio number. When I call them they say every time that within 2 working days I will have it. Though they (customer care fellows) are very polite in answering, practically there is no result.

I see that every month amount is being debited from my UTI account.

It is a pathetic service among all the MF's i have been dealing with. I have a trail of 7 correspondances adn till date no action. they dont even provide with a point of escalation either not send an e-statement like the other mutual fund houses do.

I am now planning to raise a complaint with SEBI on http://www.sebi.gov.in/Complaint2.jsp

• As
      28th of Jul, 2008

Customer Service for Birla sun life method is pathetic
    i have been communicating with them from last 1 month and my queries are still not addressed to my satisfaction