India InfoLine / Service issue

1 India Review updated:

With great regret I am informing you that I am one of those unfortunate clients of your organization. In last one year. I have received one of the most pathetic services from your organization. On top of that you have reduced my portfolio by half.

I have account in BTM layout branch of Bangalore. The area manager is Sridhar U and Branch or the Relationship manager is Vinay. They have no idea what is going on. It took them 3 days to find out in which branch my account is located.

Can anybody suggest me how to resolve my issue. I haven’t got my login details in last one month.

Comments

Id
  29th of Sep, 2007

I applied for an account 40 days back..not yet got it activated. Indiai infoline does'nt seem to know serious business.

Vi
  7th of Oct, 2007

Hi,
This is vishal shah here i agree with you and even i've also a complaint against them. No only that i've also decided to fight for it. Link for my complaint is :
Kinldy go through it....

Su
  8th of Oct, 2007

The services provided by India Infoline is very poor. I have paid India Infoline Rupees 5555 in June 2007 for opening account out of which Rs 555 is the account opening fees and Rupees 5000 should remain in my account but till today I have received welcome kit.

I have just got the user name suksin72. I requested them to cancel the account but they are not listening to me.

I requested for payout but worthless.

I visited the office of India Infoline in Chandigarh for account details but nobody attended me.Mr. Sandeep Bedi Branch manger misbehaved me on phone when contacted on phone

I have decided to go to court against them

This is the only way to tackle them

Regards,
Sukhwinder.

Pi
  18th of Oct, 2007

This is to inform that India Infoline one of the company providing trading service is cheating people all over. SEBI should also needs to take care this in consideration. Please find the below mail how they are cheating.

At the time of opening the account I was told that there is no charge upon opening the account. For this they will require some difference cheque to ensure that this amount will be there in your account so it is sure that u will make this much transaction and agreed the amount is 18000 which will be in my account when I will get the account. the difference cheque I gave was 18000 on 30-sep-07.

1. The amount deducted from my account on 8-Oct-07. They also asked that the account has opened and password they will give tomorrow. Upon asking by me everyday they was confirming tomorrow. on 18-oct they gave the password.

2. Also they asked Rs.674 has been deducted from your account as super annual fee.

3. Still I am not able to operate the account and now they are telling due to firewall, Antivirus the software is not working on you computer. I gave my money which is I dont know where.

4. I asked to discontinue the account and give me the cheque with the same amount they are not providing the amount, the account is also not working also Rs. 674 has got deducted.

SO MANY PERSONS ARE SUFFERED LIKE THIS. THIS CREATES THE FRUSTRATION TO THE CUSTOMER WHO IS HAVING ONLY THIS MUCH OF MONEY. AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE STATUS THEY EVEN CAN'T INVEST. AND NO PROPER ANSWER IS GIVEN BY ANYONE.

SOMEONE SHOULD TAKE STEPS TO INDIA ONLINE. AGAIN SO MANY CUSTOMERS ARE SUFFERED DUE TO THIS.

I CAN MANAGE TO GET MY ID ONLY (PINADANI)............................................

I AM ALSO SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO SEBI. WILL DEFINITELY ACTION FOR THIS. ALSO WILL GO IN COURT>>>>>

Aj
  20th of Jun, 2008

Docket No 213144337 Dated 12-06-2008 Booked from Palam New Delhi to Chandigarh .But on dated 20-06-2008 not delivered at chandigarh. Contact many time at chandigarh office but not responce. Also contact New delhi Phone No. 011-45033304 With Nisha, Pooja, Rajan, Rana but not needfull response.
Regards
Ajit Sharma

Ni
  25th of Mar, 2009

Can anyone belive that India Infoline has reduced my portfolio by 80% ? They have done it and prove it by doing trading at their own without discussing with me.Really great show by India Infoline.Even they didn't inform me or call me for my advise once.Now no one is aware about how it has been done.
I request everyone don't step on India Infoline's door never.In my past experince I never seen such kinds of serious business as India infoline is doing.The same is also following by Tata AIG these days.

Nilkanta Dan.