India EMS Speed Post / They never made delivery

1 India Review updated:

I sent a package from china shanghai on sept 22th by ems, and the parcel itself arrive in new delhi on 25th sept. Already but there is nobody from the india ems speed post office to send the parcel to my customer and till now today sept. 27th there is nothing happen and we do not know where is the parcel! And we make many many calls to different department of the india ems speed post office managers, none of them are reachable and most of the telephone numbers are wrong! In my life i have never met such a bad express service!

Xi

Comments

28th of Sep, 2007

My money order are not reached in my address.

mo no.-A 5478 (EU7016482291IN)

1st of Nov, 2007

Please note that any EMS parcel upon arrival is submitted to Customs Clearing and this is the major problem for everyone and even I face big problem with them and it seems like no way out.

Try EMS tracing system specially that you sent your post from china ems service and in my case it will show on what date your post arrived to the customs etc.

To check EMS tracking of China post go to:

Also tell your client to call and also visit the regional Customs office. Surely your post receiver should receive letter from customs sooner or later and the best is to make all your post sent as gifts.

This is not just my advice but also my experience as I am having heavy losses of my ordered gifts from china detained by customs officers.

29th of Dec, 2008

I sent one parcel containing some old things weight only 1.5 kg to jalandhar, punjab in india from south korea as sample on 17th Dec., 2008 but it is still not delivered. MY PARCEL NO. IS EM 773 158 984 KR DTD. 17/12/2008

I enquired on internet www.epost.kr and the information is only up to 19th dec., 2008 that it has been HANDED OVER TO CARRIER from incheon, south korea. after there is no information that where the parcel is now.

Today on 29th dec., 2008 i got reply from korean post office, incheon that they got reply from indian ems center that my sent parcel is helding at delhi custom, india.

I do not know what the people at indian custom doing with my parcel and why the EMS people are not delivering the said parcel and why there is not information. there is nothing inside the parcel for SALE . they are old things free of cost TO ADDRESEE marked as samples FOR NO COMMERCAIL VALUE.

I tired india custom tel. phone 91-11-23236743 many times but there is no answer. I am really not happy with EMS services in India.

I MUST ADVISE TO EMS SPEED POST COMPANY TO GIVE THEIR RIGHTS FOR EMS SERVICES TO SOME PRIVATE COMPANY INSTEAD OF INDIA POST OFFICE IN INDIA BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY CRUPT PEOPLE WHO STEAL THE THINGS INSIDE THE PARCEL OR THE CUSTOM PEOPLE STAYING AT DELHI MAIN POST OFFICE TAKE THE BRIBE TO DELIVER THE PARCEL AND MAKE HARRASHMENT TO PEOPLE.