inden gas / Irregular supply of Gas & not attending phone

1 India Review updated:

I have a LPG connection bearing No.26817 of Inden Gas in the name of Mr. MS Thakur, 356, Uprenganj, Jabalpur - 2 (Madhya Pradesh). M/s Sandeep Gas Agency, Samiksha Town, Kanchghar Chouk, Jablpur is authorised dealer of supply of Gas. In this connection, it is to intimate that M/s Sandeep Gas Agency has committed so many irregularities like they have neither attend the telephone (No.2622735) nor giving proper reply on making complain in person.
I request to please advise the dealer suitably to improve the working and attend the consumer grievances properly.

WARM REGARDS

MS THAKUR
Phone No.2652045

More inden gas Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ni
      9th of Jan, 2009

coutomer no-2922 i have booked silinder to day

• Um
      16th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir

I have domestic customer in inden gas and my agency name is SAI SEWA ENTERPRISES ( VASANT KUNJ ) in new delhi 110070 MY CUSTOMER ID no 20431.

my complaint is delay supply I told to agency employed but bad responce to him.

I have booked my gas on dated 13.02.09 and the booking No. is 02 on sai sewa enterprises new delhi. but not delivered till now.
    Sir the phone of this above particular always busy (26134492, 26131153, 26898953

• Ra
      26th of May, 2009

hi

these all the points are correct i hv booked my new gas connection and they still not provide.

its very bad need an improvement.

once i was there in SAI SEWA ENTERPRISES phone was ringing continually and nobody pick-up the phone and they looking still busy when i ask why u dont pick the phone they tells me v hv lot of other work.

Please change the branch from vasant kunj to any other place or change the whole staff as well as owner of the Agency.

Thanks
    Raj

• Ra
      8th of Mar, 2011

Dear sir,
    my self Rajiv Ranjan Singh, residing At. Q46, Vikas Vihar, Manas Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Delhi-59, and want to new connection .
    above mentioned area is fillning in area jurisdiction of M/S Sharma Gas Agency, uttam Nagar Delhi,
    I have visited the office of the said agency many time with my address proof and i.e. Bar Council Advocate Identity Card along with Pan Card & rent aggreement. but the official of the agency had refused all time with statment of Copy of RATION CARD be moust even all document has available.
    please kindly do the needful and take the nicecry action against the said Agency.
    Regards:-
    Rajiv Ranjan Singh
    R/O Q-46, Vikas Vihar, Manas Kunj,
    Uttam Nagar, Delhi-59
    Mob. 09311898209, 09911583580

• Bi
      19th of Apr, 2011
    inden gas - unauthorized marketing of domestic gas cylinder
    maa budhi inden gas in angul
    India

dear sir i mr Bimal kumar Nanda. i have a gas connection no-MB936 I booked for my connection before 20th days . but they are not delivery properly thanks mo no-9937259596

20th of Jun, 2011
    inden gas - unauthorized marketing of domestic gas cylinder
    Shanthi Ranjan Gayen choudhari market, sehara Bazar, burdwan, west bengal, pin:-713423
    choudhari market, sehara Bazar, burdwan, west bengal, pin:-7
    burdwan
    India

Shanthi Ranjan Gayen S/O late Phani Bhusion Gayen, is doing unauthorized marketing of domestic gas cylinder, at choudhari market, sehara Bazar, burdwan, west bengal, pin:-713423. he refill the small 2-4kg unauthorized gas cylinder by the 14 kg domestic H.P/Inden gas cylinder. Therefore we request that please take necessary action in this regard.