Kuwait Review updated:
I am one of the Indecit washing machine customer, i brought one washing machine in 20th Decemeber 2006. I have exteneded warranty for three years till 20th december 2009.
This machine started giving smook on 27 th Jully 2009 and immedeately caught fire and this fire became was so huge my kitchen damaged and whole house beacme black.
we called fire briegate and they extingwished. In mean time my washing machine, freezer and microwve oven damaged and off course my house became black and full of carbon everywhere.
I have some doubts about the product why machine should catch fire who will bear the damage caused by washing machine and will company will pay me the all expenses.
I have taken the photos of the burnt washing.
My email id clementd32@yahoo.co.n

N  28th of Nov, 2009 by
i had same problem, bought washing machine dec 07 and in feb 09, about 13months it started tripping my electricity, indesit sent out technician who replaced circuit board and now nov 09 it nearly burned my house down, luckily i smelt smoke flames were coming out of it, i went out and turned the electricity off and threw water over it, a couple of buckets, the house was full of thick black smoke and carbon manoxcide, i had to drag washing machine out front were it kept smoldering, this machine was not turned on at time and door was open although it was plugged in, if you have problems dont get it repaired get rid of it, only for my quick thinking my home and family could be gone