Inde Plus Visa / I've been ripped off!

Phone: 888-433-4096

My checking account has been debited 14.95 a mouth by Inde Plus Visa since 5-07, and credited 1 cent and 4 cents on the same day of each of these mouths. Today is November 07 and I decided to call my bank to see what these charges were about. They gave me a phone number [protected], which is all the info they have. I called the phone number and it is a recording telling you to login into a web site www.cslogin.com, if you are a consumer. I tried to login in but web site does not come up. I then did a search through yahoo and google and found out a lot of people have been RIPPED OFF the same identical way with the same phone number!

I have contacted my bank and they are sending me a purgery form to fill out, mean time I have been taken for a total of $106.65.

Va

Comments

Ma
  7th of Nov, 2007

I am getting ripped off also by this place, almost 250.00 dollars, I was able once to get on to cslogin.com but since then have not. I am to the point where I may have to close my king account an open a new one.. My bank will only put a stop pay on my account once for this business.. It s*cks!

Je
  8th of Nov, 2007

I lost on the credit card they sent. I was charged 149.95 and 49.95 and my bank account was debited for non sufficient funds and I was charged 35.00 for each time. I tried to cancel on line but was given a address that I could not understand. And I was not able to talk to and agent as was said. The bank had to get the number for me to call.

Jo
  16th of Nov, 2007

Im also getting ripped off of this place!they took out $149.95 from my account and I dont even have my onyx visa.. and they take out more money in my account they did alot of damage in my account. I demand a money return if they can give me my card! its been a month and a half now and I still dont have my card. They said when I applied for it last month that ill get my card in 10-15 business days but until now there is nothing...

Jl
  18th of Nov, 2007

I have also been ripped off by these people. I have contacted the internet fraud service and registered a complaint. Their website is http://complaint.ic3.gov

Gl
  21st of Nov, 2007

(775) 328-1124 x1038. I ALSO WAS RIPPED OFF BUT HERE IS A # I GOT A YEAR AGO AND BELIEVE ME YOU CAN JUST KISS YOUR MONEY GOOD-BYE.

Ce
  23rd of Nov, 2007

Yea, my accout got hit today for 17.00 and some cents I think this is a start to what they are going to try and keep on doing, now that I'am reading the posted comments. But check this out I have a joint accout with my wife and it came through with my wife's name. I was charge two bank fees. My wife didn't know what the hell this company was and nither did I. I got the same number form the bank 1-888-433-4096 the website was consumerbill.com and when my wife requested for a password reset on this website to sign into the account it wouldn't let her sign in to anything. The whole damn thing is a SCAM we don't know how they did it. I'm going to have to ask the bank to refund me my bank fees and I'm going to print out this page to show them. The thing I don't understand how they got my account info my wife and I didn't buy anything or order anything online.

Me
  24th of Nov, 2007

I've been ripped off by a similar company with the same phone number. The Platinum member uses consumerbill.com but you only get autoreply to your emails. and there is a bogus website known as cslogin.com that doesn't do anything. I've been fighting with the bank, and the company for a month now and I still have money deposit and taken out. I have a joint account with my husband and they got his information somehow and we tried to login but it would not allow us, according to them we are not in the system at all.

Tr
  30th of Nov, 2007

i have been ripped off by similar company of 49.95 with the same phone number and for some platinum visa which does not exist. i got in the webside and spoke to"saya" saying i will get the refund in 7-10 days and its been a month already,i have not receive a single cent.this is a ripped off.stop fooling people .these are hard earned money.quiiiiiiiiiiiit.pleaseeessssssssssssssssssss.go to hell.

Gi
  30th of Nov, 2007

Yep got me for $17.95 too. I have requested a cancallation and am waiting to see if they hit my bank account again. ###!

Ch
  5th of Dec, 2007

Same thing happened to me. My checking account was debited for 14.95 twice each month and then I would get credits of a few cents. I have called several times, and each time they promise me a refund, but nothing happens. This has got to be illegal, but my question is how do we stop them???

Sh
  6th of Dec, 2007

Just checked my account this morning to confirm my mortgage payment. Had a negative balance and couldn't figure out why since payroll was recently made. Noticed a draft check posted to my account..whice was not authorized by me. It was payable to AEC FBO Independenc Plus Platinum Membership for $1500!!! I called my bank to dispute this since it was NOT a payment I made. I don't know how they got my account info! And my work telephone number was on the check. I called the nubmer on the fraud check and got an automated message. How could they do this! Now I'm trying to get my money back and of course the bank will take there sweet time to do so and I have a mortgage payment out there.

Ls
  6th of Dec, 2007

I too have been ripped off...Luckily for me, it was only $17.95 to date. I disputed the charge and changed my account information so they could not draft any more bogus checks. This company STEALS your account information, signs you up for some bogus service and then drafts checks to debit your account. They will comply to refund your money, after 30 to 40 day waiting period! In the meantime, your out cash! If you want to chat online with them, they are at www.consumerbill.com

I contacted them through chat to close the stupid membership that I supposedly signed up for! I also filed a complaint with the FTC.GOV website. I would suggest anyone who has had mis-dealings with these people to file a complaint with the FTC and BBB...

Since I've got to wait 30 to 40 days, I'm going to complain on their website with them EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK! Places like this should be shut down!

I would also change your account numbers, because they will submit other checks!!!

De
  6th of Dec, 2007

I am too a victim, they got me for 17.95 plus 37.50 for insufficient funds in my account. THIS IS BULLSH*t. This is peoples lives there messin with. These people are going to rott in hell.

Zi
  7th of Dec, 2007

I would like to talk to someone about 17.95 that has been taken out my account and have not received the credit card that it was indecent plus platinum membership card.

Ls
  8th of Dec, 2007

A Note to all here; I am pursuing an investigation through my attorney regarding this company. I have a suspicion that we all went through the same portal to apply for an "Onyx Visa", advertised in email. I believe this is in conjuction with Consumer Services, Inc. in an attempt to defraud consumers.

I pulled my internet history and revisited a copy of the original Onyx Visa Application website to find the so-called "Acceptance Checkbox". I never accepted the charge, as I am sure none of you have either. This scam was initiate through the Onyx Visa application website, which in turn declined everyone on the basis that they were no longer accepting new business, and our bank information was then transmitted to this Consumer Services, Inc. so they could draft fees. Also, each bank has a different policy on maximum drafts submitted WITHOUT a signature (dollar amounts). Mine was $20.00, some have no cap limits, others are higher in the amount. Request to your bank that you want to block your account from accepting any drafts submitted from AEC FBO and you wish to file a fraud complaint against the company. If you go to consumerbill.com and read their cancellation policy you will see they have a disclaimer against the consumer filing fraud charges against them...My attorney has told me this would be unsupported in court! Perhaps a class action suit should be filed to run these guys off!

Consumers need to stand up for their rights to KEEP their money from scam artists like this! Don't watch them drain you dry, stand up and FIGHT!

Ph
  12th of Dec, 2007

I'm going through the same thing...with this Platinum Member at 1-888-433-4096, and another by the name NMB Platinum CC at 1-888-267-2169. Both the numbers require a fee to redialing to a new number. What a load of crap this is. Platinum member has been taking 14.95 monthly and NMB Platinum has been taking 49.95 monthly. I had a stop to their drafts, and yet, AEC FBO Onyx Platinum Membership issued a check towards withdrawing money out. This is outrageous. Hard earned money is lost to these scums. I am in the process of handling this with my bank.

Spread the word about these scums.

Je
  13th of Dec, 2007

Please let me know if you are planning to file a class action suit, because I am in. I make less than 6,000 a year as a student and single mother. When they hit my bank acount, I didn't have anything in it, and now I have a 31.00 overdraft charge on top of the charge they took out. This hits me hard since I don't make a lot of money as it is. Needless to say, I am filing a police report tomorrow, and I sincerely do hope they take me to court. I would love to air their dirty laundry in front of a bunch of normal consumers and see how they fare. This is an awful scam that got my hopes up because I needed additional loans to finish my degree. Now I am devastated that this company can get away with taking out as much money as they want, without my permission. By all means, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Post something on this board, and I will keep track.

Good luck to you all, and please have a merry christmas.

Ca
  17th of Dec, 2007

Indeplus visa costs me about $120 in overdraft fees and 17.95 for a credit card that i did NOT apply for. They also deposited .05 into my account as if they were trying to confirm my information. This has been going on for almost a month. I couldn't understand the recording for the website for a refund so i was stuck with paying the charges just so i could have my account in good standing and they charged me with more overdraft fees because they were still trying to take money from my account. I have to close my account and fill out paper work to get my money back. I'm glad I found this website so that I have proof I am not lying and that this is a scam to make it easier for me and others. Thank you! May God Bless these thieves.

Al
  18th of Dec, 2007

I was charged by this company as well, I went to the website: www.consumerbill.com to complain, I was able to live chat there, I talked to a girl named Ericka, she told me that the charge of $49.95 was the fault of "Onyx Visa Membership" she said " there was a clitch billing error on there part and hit everyones account that had one with us for the $49.95., she also said that I can always come back to chat to check. They ended up charging my back account again, when they supposedly went in two debt my account they charged it a second time, Well, I did go back to check the website did not work, they led me hear to this website. What is going on !!!! I want my money back, This is not right !! It is X Mas and people are doing this to people, I just can't believe this.

Pa
  21st of Dec, 2007

yes its a rip off they was suppose to have sent my fefund of17.95x2 over 2 months ago i can not get back on line with them who else do i contact i talk to saysa on www.cslogin.com