Indane LPG Gas / connection transfer problem

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir/madam

I was a lpg consumer with m/s maha laxmi gas service, subhanpura road, vadodara. now I am shifted form vadodara to roorkee (uttarakhand). here in roorkee I submitted all the transfer related papers to ekta gas agency & completed all the required formalities on dated 23 jan 2008. almost 2 month has alreay been over but still they have not provided me the connection. now the concern person is saying, he is not able to provide the connection, so withdraw the papers after two month of submission of the papers. let me clear the company policy regarding the transfer case. before this transfer I faced 4 transfer in last five years but I have not faced such type of problem even a single time.
This dealer is not maintaining any system, so kindly take strict action against him & ask him to provide the connection to me immediately.
Awaiting a positive & quick reply from your side.

Thanks & regards

471/2
Avas vikas colony
Roorkee (uttarakhand)
M. no. [protected]

Comments

• Ra
      13th of Sep, 2008

I was a LPG Gas connection with Agroha Indane harpalpur Extantion at Nowgong MP as per con.no.AI4668, SV.NO & date3259986/4/10/02 now in have shifted at Tikamgarh from Nowgong and submitted all papers of gas connection for transfer(TB voucher no 1652991 dt 5-2-2008)to MAA VINDHVASHINI GAS Agency Baldevgarh at Tikamgarh.then by gas agency has provided to me cylender and accessories after some days. on dated 12-9-08 on telephonic conversation at gas agency refused to transfer and say no any type of document for transfer submitted by you. so i request kindly take necessary action in this regards. thanks,

15th of Apr, 2009

The service provided by Alka gas egency, Bhubaneswar is horrible.No body picks the phone.It will be always in busy mode.During lunch time the phone will ring but no body will pick the phone.Today I tried from morning 10am to 1pm.The phone was busy but from 1pm to 2pm both numbers were ringing but no body picked the phone.Again from 2pm onwards the phone is busy... Do not know what to do.I cannot go the office also as my office timings are 9 to 5.30.Govt should take proper action against them.

3rd of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

I was a LPG consumer with NF RLY CON COOP MALIGAON Gas Service, Maligaon Guwahati Dist- Kamrup. Now I am shifted form Guwahati To Mangaldoi (Assam).Here in MangaldaiI submitted all the transfer related papers to Ujjal Joti Gas House ( Only Gas Agency)& completed all the required formalities on dated 14 July'2009 .Almost 1 month has alreay been over but still they have not provided me the connection.
    THIS DEALER IS NOT MAINTAINING ANY SYSTEM, SO KINDLY TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST HIM & ASK HIM TO PROVIDE THE CONNECTION TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
    AWAITING A POSITIVE & QUICK REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE.

Thanks & Regards

TELL No. +953713222211

• Kc
      27th of Jan, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a consumer of your product(Catagory Domestic Single) bearing consumer number 17898. I was given connection by Sri Laxmi gas suppliers, Jharsuguda Orissa. Now during leaving from Jharsuguda, my connection transfered to Talcher, Orissa. But due to change of job & place of posting at Kolkata, now it is necessary of my connection to be transfered to Kolkata.
    With contact to indane godawn at Sothballada, Talcher I am not clarified about who is dealer at Talcher & facing difficulty the transfer case.

I need your assistance to be tranfer of the conection to Kolkata. I very confirm that your support in a quick manner will be helpful to me in the above matter.

Name: Kanhu Ch Mishra
    Company: Aquarius Engineers P Ltd.
    Address: 66/1A, Grond Floor, near dey's Medical.
    Kolkata-19.