Indane LPG Gas / delay in

India Review updated:
I' m using Indane Gas for about five years. My consumer No. Is-A-23945. Plt No.MIG-B/ 16 , Brit Colony, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. My Gas Distributor is ALKA GAS, UNIT-II, MARKET BUILDING, BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA.
Generally i book a cylinder once in 2-3 month. But Every time they take more than a week. This time I have booked on 04.12.07 but till today 11.12.07 i m yet to receive the cylinder.
THANKS

Comments

Ps
  31st of Dec, 2007
Sir 31.12.2007

I am a cunsumer No;Doo19037 of Indane LPG from long back years.The distributer M/s Yashawini gas agency,#3&4 SUBBRAMANYSWAMY TEMPLE COMPLEX,Saraswathipuram,BANGALORE 560096,(Phone No 08023493875) is delivering the cylinder only after 7 to 8 days.The agency is booking cylinder only ater 25 days from the date they last supplied.Is there any ordered like to book only after 25 days? we are fully dependant on LPG,put in very trouble.Kindly inform us,how to acertain the gas in the cylinder is about to exaust in a day or two to enable us to book a cylinder with the condition as stated above.Further it is to be stated, that many a times we have forgotten to book the cylinder in time and suffered without gas.If the condition of 25 days is there to get a cylinder,it takes almost 32 days. Kindly clarify and help us.
De
  16th of Aug, 2008
My consumer No. Is-V-5622. Plt No.Duplex-14, Ground Floor, Sailashree Vihar Bhubaneswar, Orissa. My Gas Distributor is Veer Sachi, Damana Square, BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA.
I have booked on 6-8-08 but till today 17.08.08 I am yet to receive the cylinder.
They told me yesterday, "u will get it by today, ", but they did'nt deliver it.I came to know by personal investigation that gas cylinders are available in Godam, but what's the reason, I don't know for delivering.
THANKS
Bi
  9th of Sep, 2008
i have been continuously calling the Alaka Gas Agency (Indane, marketing building, unit-1 BBSR) for booking since 15 days. This Alaka Gas people has not been responded the phone calls. They are always intentionally playing with us. They are also not supplying the gas as home delivery. Why this kind of negative attitude they are showing ? WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS AGENCY ? WHY THIS OWNER HAVE ORGANISED THIS KIND OF AGENCY WHICH IS NOT GIVING PROPER COMmUNICATION TO THE CUSTOMERS ?

This Alaka Agency have also not showing positive attitude to the customers. Always blackmarketing the gas, but not giving timely delivery to the customers.

We are the proper customers with having CARD(BOOK). Without our any fault, we are not getting the GAS timely. But those who are giving MONEY (As back side to this agency people) they are getting GAS in time.

We are some of the members, planning for other ways for laws and with proper documents, requesting our minister for this kind of mal-treatment and negative attitude of this ALaka Gas Agency (INDANE GAS).

we are expecting immediate phone call receiving and timely home delivery from your end SIR.

If we are not getting our proper and positive response, we will be go to consumer forum for this negligency by ALAKA GAS.
Co
  20th of Sep, 2011
There is black marketing of gas cylinders from Alaka gas Agency Bhubaneswar. The delivery boy never comes to the genuine consumer, but sells the gas in black, then he goes back and tells the agency that the consumer was not at home. This has been going on for a long time. IOC should look into the matter. Bhubaneswar consumers of Alaka gas can straight away write to IOC Bhubaneswar.
Ba
  19th of Nov, 2011
I' m using Indane Gas for about five years. My consumer No. Is-A-46082. Flat No-B-405, Lakeview Homes, Madhusudan Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. My Gas Distributor is ALKA GAS, UNIT-II, MARKET BUILDING, BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA.
i booked a cylinder on 04.11.2011 and my booking number is 2436. But but till date they are not delivering gas to me .each and every time they are taking more than one month to delivery the gas cylinder and also not pickingup the telephone.
THANKS, Basanta Kumar Mohanty
Su
  29th of Jun, 2013
I' m a consumer of IOCL and my Consumer No is 49657. Usually I get a cylinder in month. This time I booked through theSMS as I do. After two days I got the message that my cylinder will be delivered soon. Now it is already more than one week have past but till today no delivery is given. So I'm in panic. Please help.
As
  7th of Apr, 2015
My consumer No. Is-A-29453. Qr.No. F-50, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. My Gas Distributor is ALKA GAS, UNIT-II, MARKET BUILDING, BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA.
I have booked on 20.03.15. My booking ref.no.610078 & cash memo generated on 01.04.15 with cash memo no.3000000704 but till today i.e. on 07.04.15 i have not yet to receive the cylinder.
Kindly look the matter urgently.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation