Indane Gas / very poor service provided!

1 India Review updated:

I got transferred to hyderabad recently from bangalore, i have indane gas connection and completed the transfer formalities with indane gas dealer in bangalore. The dealer said that i need to give the transfer voucher to the nearest dealer in hyderabad and they would give the connection. Once i reached hyderabad and approached the nearest dealer they said that they would mail a copy of transfer voucher to the bangalore dealer to confirm the genunity of the connection and this would take a week, after a week when i approached them they said they did not get a confirmation. So i took the pain of sending the document to them by courier and after a week a finally the local dealer got the confirmation. So when i went to them for the connection, they said the owner of the agency is not in town so i need to wait for a day, the next day the owner said they don't have the voucher book to give the connection, so asked me to wait for week. Its almost 1 month now that i don't have a gas to cook. And when asked about the delay the local dealers threaten not to give the connection.

Beware!

Comments

11th of Apr, 2007

I have moved from Bangalore to Hyderabad and go my transfer voucher ready. When asked or a new connection they said they need to send he receipt to Bangalore again for re-verification and they would give the connection once they receive it. I have no idea, Who's that Highly talented person who introduced this procedure. When they cant believe the Authenticity of the person who gave the transfer voucher with the company seal etc. What's the guarantee that when this goes for re-verification it is authenticated by the right person?

It is highly ridiculous to know of this procedure, which has no meaning at all. Best thing is they are not giving a free connection. We are paying or it and only then the gas is delivered. I dont understand What authentication they need.

• De
      19th of May, 2007
    Indane gas - Difficult to transferred connection
    India

It is so difficult & hustles to get a connection when I get transferred from kolkata to Noida. I have to just move here & there for INDANE GAS Connection. Some time I think Is Indian Oil is so careless about their customer.

Till now I have not got the connection, If I do not get in next few days then I will take a new HP connection.

• Su
      27th of Jun, 2007
    Indane gas - Providing partial filled Gas cylinder
    India

I am in Hyderabad since last 3 month, in this 3 month i had change my gas cylinder 3 times. So i have a doubt that the distributor is not providing a completely filled gas cylinder or may be supplier man is doing some fraud because previously the gas cylinder we had use it goes up to minimum 2 and half months but now it will goes for hardly one month.

• Aa
      5th of Sep, 2007
    Indane gas - Indane executives what are you doing?
    India

I lodged the complaint for not getting connection, as i got a clear reply no gas connection available, try somewhere else, a Nicolion gas agency situated in ramesh nagar new delhi 110015, owner gave the answer, how embarrassing it is Indane number one leading company of india's executives masterminded are sleeping for such a minor problem of a consumer, who is in very need of gas.

• Sr
      23rd of Sep, 2007

Hello,

This is Srinivas Gattu, I am resident of Vittalwadi, Hyderabad.

I have booked the cylinder on 10th September 2017 and they said it has to be booked on 13th september 2017 as it was too early to book. We have booked on 14th september 2017 and said we'll receive it on 18th september 2017. It is 23rd sunday we have not received the cylinder and we are out of gas.

I went to godown and they are supplying, but they refused to give as they dont have any slip to suppy me.

We had this incident occured earlier and after enquiring they said it was delivered and some mr. Rao signed on the slip and it was not signed by us.

Person who attended our phone was suspecting that it might have sold for more price to someone else.

I want to know to whom i should complaint about this matter.

regards
    Gattu

• Pr
      28th of Sep, 2007

a very bad response from the indane gas delear santosh nagar hyderabad , when we try to book for cylyinder

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2007
    Indane gas - LPG gas cylinder for domestic use having air in it
    www.iocl.com

I have LPG gas cylinder for domestic use of indane gas compony. last time when i replced empty cylinder with filled one, burner could not flame properly. i checked cork, nozzle everything but problem was remained same. burner could not flame properly and intermitantly burner offs. theni asked to my neighbours, they replied that this is due to simple air admixed with LPG so it create the same problem mentioned above.
    means here distributors admixing air with LPG as this types of cheating is going on. and normal people has tosuffer becausethey has to flame burner continuously and same time loss in total quantity of LPG.

• Pu
      29th of Nov, 2007

To
    The Chairman
    Indane Gas

Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 4 years. My connection No. is R- 12762 at Rainbo Gas Agency, Sector – 28, Faridabad. They have transferred my connection to Aarti Gas Agency, 16/5 Mathura Road, Faridabad. When I contacted to Aarti Gas Agency with my transfer papers, the owner of Aarti Gas Agency asked me ID proof. I told him that I am a service man and I live on rent in house No. 1378, Sector – 19, Faridabad. I have only Driving Licence authorizes from Saharanpur U.P., he refused my ID proof and started to shouting on me brutally. I told him that I am a old customer of Indane Gas and you should not behave with a customer like this. He told me go away from hare.

He did not suggest me that what I should do to transfer my connection.

I request officials please look in to this matter. Will my company’s letter head be valid for my residence proof?

I am a service man please and I can not keep ID proof of every where.

Thanks & Regards

Punit Gupta
    M – 9811798047

29th of Nov, 2007
    Indane gas - Awful attitude!
    Indane
    India

I booked domestic Indane gas at Sivashakari agency Porur, they replied with in 3 days i will get gas cylinder but i this is 7 th day still i did not get any cylinder, we are bringing food parcel from hotels. How long we should bring parcels? How many days it will take to give a cylinder. Authorities attitude also unbearable, If we call them they will keep on telling "we will send it tomorrow" but when we tell its already 7 days, then they suddenly cut the connection. Its very pathetic.

• Ps
      1st of Dec, 2007
    Indane gas - Nondelivery of LPG cylinder by Golden Gas agency, Palam Vypar Kendra, Gurgaon
    Golden Gas Agency
    India

I booked the Cylinder on 17.11.07. Despite their assurance that the cylinder would be delivered within 6-7 days, the same has not been delivered till date. Whenever I contacat them, they promise delivery next day, but this drama continues. I request you to kindly take necessary action against Golden Gas agency and see that the cylinders are delivered in time .

• Vi
      2nd of Dec, 2007
    Indane gas - Dangerous service!
    Indane Gas
    India

I have a family of 3 members including 8 month old kid. In October month when we replaced our cylinder, there was leakage of Gas. When we registered a complaint Mr. Kumar (Mechanic) visited our resident and asked us to replace gas ###. I was shocked. Even insisting him to change the regulator which was under warranty period he replaced gas ### and charged us Rs.410. Now again after one month there is a leakage. I am very much concerned about safety. But the distributer is not at all bother about safety of consumer. In india there is no control on LPG GAS distributer. And sadly consumer has no choice.

Distribute name and address.
    Anushka Indane

2nd of Dec, 2007
    Indane gas - Harrasment By your Dealer
    Oklahoma

Respected Sir,

With very heavy heart I would like to bring to your kind notice that one of your Dealer M/s Rourkela Kitchen Aid , A/9 Nirmal Market ,Power House Road , Rourkela-769001, His Dealer Code:-89180449 is harassing us like anything.

We have changed our Residence and we had given the application to deliver the Gas Cylindar in our new address on 28th Sep'2017. He than told us to give a Court Affidavit to this effect. We have given the court affidavit but that also they are not willing to give the delivery of Gas Cylindar.

Sir, I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am a 70 Year old man and I am running to his office for the last 3 months and they are harassing me like anything. Whenever I am going to there office they are just for the sake of refusing they are telling to fulfill one or another formality.

Kindly intervene in this matter and please advice your dealer to give the delivery of Gas Cylindar.

My Consumer No:- A3905

SV No:- 22970 Dt:- 09.07.1981

We would once again request your good self to advice your dealer to give the delivery and not to harass your 26 yrs old consumer.

Thanks

Harikishan Agarwal

Sangeeta Niwas

Birsa Dahar Road

Rourkela

+919937002277

14th of Dec, 2007

I am a customer of M/s Sondhi Gas Service, J-3, CSC Market, Saket, New Delhi. My Gas connection no. 21934 dt. 08.01.2017. I have received only one cylinder at delivery time. 6 months ago when I requested to give the one more cylinder, they answered to wait becasuse the at that time the gas was short and since last 6 months they have only one answer, shortage of gas.
    Ashok Kumar
    C-96, F.F.C.C.
    Ignou Road, Neb saria
    New Delhi

14th of Dec, 2007
    Indane gas - unavaulibility of additional gas cylinder
    M/s Sondhi gas Service

Ashok Kumar
    C-96, F.F.C.C.
    Ignou Road, Neb saria
    New Delhi

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2007

I booked the Cylinder on 9.12.07. Despite their assurance that the cylinder would be delivered within 6-7 days, the same has not been delivered till date. Whenever I contacat them, they promise delivery next day, but this drama continues. I request you to kindly take necessary action against Golden Gas agency and see that the cylinders are delivered in time My Customer No. 02713
    Shreeji Gas Agency - Adalaj Ta.Di.gandhinagar,Gujarat

• Ga
      4th of Jan, 2008
    Indane gas - Regarding new connections
    India

I wanted to have a gas connection so I went to Kasna gas services,Greater noida, but the agency officials gave me another date everytime.After a lot of wait today they were giving the connections but they denied to give the connection without stove.
    I told him to allot connection without stove,they clearly denied and they are charging Rs 1550/= of stove only.

It is not acceptable.I just want a connection with one cylinder only.

Gaurav Satyarthi
    G-120 Delta-II
    Greater Noida

31st of Jan, 2008

On the january month Indane (distrubutor Maa durga gas agency, Murgasol, asansol, West bengal) give a notice cash purchese close and also unavailibily of gas cilinder for 15days and the the after availibily of cilinder delivery the gas cylinder 12days, in my location face everyone big problem.

• Mr
      23rd of Feb, 2008
    Indane gas - Dealer refusing my connection of 2006
    Indane Gas agency, Chintalmet

Dear sir / Madam

Please be informed that the agent for Indane Gas at Chintalmet, M M Pahadi has flatly refused to give me my consumer number even after giving him my personal details, showing the regularor of RPG, Indane Gas that was provided to me. He says that i do not have any connection of my name, where as the truth is i have booked in the year 2017.

Due to transfer of my residence from M M Pahadi to Purani haveli and non availing the cylinder facility for a year and a half, he is taking undue advantage of the same.

He doesnt agree to give me my consumer number whose receipt has been misplaced by me during the transfer.

As per the procedures, either the consumer number, or name or door number work to get the data of th econsumer. This person refuses to cooperate.

My Majlis of Moharram is on Wednesday and i have no help with me to prepare the niyaz (prasad) of the same. I have approximately 400 ladies visitor for our majlis. How will i arange this much without the gas ?

Kindly help me.

26th of Feb, 2008
    Indane gas - Delay in supply of Gas Cylinder
    Indian Oil Corporation
    India

I am customer of Indane Gas in Vadodara with Rathwa Gas Agency, Subhanpura. (Cust. No. 17196). I am not getting Gas Cylinder within stipulated time lime of 21 days (between delivery of gas cylinders).

The Agency is delivers gas cyliner after 15-20 days later after booking the cylinder and again they take 21 days time for booking the cyclinder after delivery. Hence, total time taken for delivery of cylinder takes abount 37 to 41 days. The agency give excuses that supply from Inidan Oil is very less compare to the demand. We have also noted that other distributers of Indane Gas are supplying Gas Cylinder within the time limit satisfactorily.

I request you to kindly inquire and ensure that the supply from Rathwa Gas Agency is regularised as per the norms. It is also noted that Indane Gas Cylinders are easily available if Rs. 400 per Cylinder is paid.

Kindly inform whether I can transfer my account any other Indane Gas Distributer.

29th of Mar, 2008
    Indane gas - NOT PICK UP THE PHONE
    INDANE GAS

Sir,

I am a consumer of Indane Gas my connection no. is 16883 with Chander kala Indane Address is Plot no, G138/G3, Ground Floor Dilshad Colony Delhi-110095. Phone no. 22357242/22357295.
    and their code no. is 91-0-7172.

I try their phone 40 to 50 times daily for booking my gas connection but no response.
    I am facing this problem from last 6 months.
    Please help me for this regards

thanks