Indane Gas Refill / inordinate delay-poor customer service-no response over phone-anomoly in booking time
My consumer number is 09900 and provided with only cylinder. Now three years past, but yet to get DBC. Have not been accepting refill booking on expiry of 21 days. Pressurizing customers to book after clear 25 days. After booking normally getting refilled cylinder after a lapse of atleast 35 to 45 days that too after rushing over phone and in person so many times. Verbally reported the matter to Area Manager (Lady Officer- Madurai) but vent in vein. Area Manager promised that every one will get a refilled cylinder within 30 days, but practically not ensured. They are working on Hand and Glove Policy.
Many times staff of this agency not attending phones. Not providing phone number of the owner of the company. Manager is a close relative of the owner.
Refilled cylinder are being sold locally to tea shops, hotels, etc for an amount of Rs 450 to 600.
Cash memos are being prepared on the date of booking for which delivery is done after 15 days of booking.
Delivery man also charging 20 to 30 rupees in excess of bill. Overall response level is very low.
Problems have also been highlighted to Mr.Jai Singh, owner of the agency sometimes back over phone, but of no use. Owner of this agency never found in the office. Manager is also rudely replying to the customers.
Please looking into the matter and initiate prompt and positive action to resolve these gievances realinsing the situation of a customer who is having only cylinder.
More Indane Gas Refill Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection