Indane Gas / Kalpana Gas Agency - Vijaynagar, Bangalore / very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

Kalpana gas agency - vijaynagar - 2nd stage - bangalore. this agency serves indane gas agency. they provide very poor service. they have 12 phone lines. but every time it comes busy. sometimes the phone rings but the agency people pick up the receiver and keep it aside without answering the call. if you have to book a cylinder, you need to go there personally.

I have never ever seen such a poor serviced gas agency who never responds to customers.

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Jul, 2007

Yes i completely agree, I try at least 100 days a time to reach them but it never works and its always busy....

• Ks
      17th of Jul, 2007

Whenever we try to contact them over phone for gas cylinder requirement/books, we don't get them and getting messages as busy or engaged sound everytime. It was noticed on personal visit that the receiver kept outside. Personally we need to book and finds it very difficult.

18th of Jul, 2007

We Prashanth Nagar Area People accept this completely. We all are planning to place a complaint in the Local News Paper and to the Main Indane Gas Company itself.

• Sh
      30th of Aug, 2007

Its true. Even we face the same problemeverytime. We stay a bit far from that area. Its difficult to come there and book. These people are really hopeless people. Really need to do something for the same. I'll see whether i can get Indane Gas Company's number and if i get I'll complain today itself.

• Sk
      26th of Sep, 2007

I opened this website and got their mobile number and informed the same.I informed him to book.I wanted to book by dialing 1260 but in my consumer no 35472A dialing a from the telephone is difficult. I request you to change the number consisting numerals only to enable me to book by dialing 1260 which is the best and trying their telephone can be avoided.

• Sr
      30th of Sep, 2007

I fully agree with Nandini Doijode Satyanarayana who had written the complaint.

I was about to make a complaint in the same way and I have seen exactly the same complaint which I had in my mind.

Kalpana Gas Agency also do not deliver the cylinder until we put extreme pressure. When enquired they stated that they have more than 40000 customers and it is not possible for them to respond to every enquiry. Also the staff and the managers are very rude in their behaviour. I am actively considering to tranfer my account to another friendly agency.

Sreekumar, Skyline City, Chandra Layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore

5th of Oct, 2007

hi guys this manju, kalpana gas agency is very bad compairing to other gas agencies.we don't get them and getting messages as busy or engaged sound everytime. Also the staff and the managers are very rude in their behaviour.so guys better dial up to this mobile no.9448454342-mr jaganatha then u can book the cylinder.

Best regards

MANJUNATH

27th of Oct, 2007

I strongly agree... could any one tell me if we could take any legal action against the agency. I can not go to another distributor either since this is the only agency which services Sunkadakatte, Bangalore.

20th of Nov, 2007
    Indian Oil/indane Lpg - Delayed supply
    Sisir Indane Distributors
    India

LPG Refill booked on 25.9.07 vide Booking No. 29981. Assured supply within 15-20 days. Not supplied till date. Telephone Calls or personal visits is the only mode of communication. Whenever tried to make contact, tel. always found busy or un-answered.
    Finally contact established yesterday. The dealer falsely stated that refill was sent on 17.10.07 and door was found locked. Their delivery boys always ask for tips which are not given and hence the tend to behave rudely. Dealer shop is open about 4-5 hours only each day against stipulated norms of 8 working hrs. They are reluctant to send a refill again and want me to collect it from their shop. In case I do so, no rebate is offered. This is a practice of the dealer of a PSU to harass consumers and save on costs.

• Pr
      6th of Dec, 2007
    Indane Gas(Ccommercial) - Very long delay in supply
    Indane /gas
    India

Gas booked 2 months ago on consumer no 13063 with M/S Gandhi Nagar gas service,Gandhi Nagar,Delhi has not been delivered till 6.12.07.

• Si
      7th of Dec, 2007
    Indane Gas/cooking Gas - Delay in delievery of Gas cylinder
    Indane Gas
    Alabama

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Siddharth Saini resident of muzaffarnagar(U.P.),there is very much time lag between the booking of cooking gas and delievery.As i booked my gas before 15 days on the date 23rd of nov.2007 after a period of 21days of delievery of prior gas cylinder but still the agency employee said that it will take more 3-4 days in the delievery of gas.It means it will take near about 40 days in the delievery of cooking gas cylinder after booking of the first cylinder.I dont know there is shortage of the cylinder or something else is going on behind this,tell me about the process that how many days are required in the booking & delievery of second gas cylinder after the delievery of first and what steps will take by company against agency if there is delay in it booking and delievery of cooking gas cylinder as per company's norms.

thanking you

• Dr
      16th of Jan, 2008
    Lpg -indane - DELAY IN GETTING LPG CONNECTION
    ROHINI ENTERPRISES
    India

I wanted to get the new LPG connection in my name from Rohini Enterprises, Naharpur , rohini, new delhi.i faced the foll problems
    -forced to buy the hot plate from them but later agreed
    -charged Rs 150 for hot plate inspection against Rs 100
    -forced to bur one safety apron to use in kitchen for Rs 260, one gas pipe for Rs 180
    - dis courteous staff
    please look into the matter n oblige

18th of Feb, 2008
    Cylinder Booking - Problem in getting cylinder
    JLL
    India

Kalpana Gas agency - Vijaynagar - 2nd stage - Bangalore. This agency serves Indane gas agency. They provide very very poor service. They have multiple phone lines. But everytime it comes busy. We are unable book cylinder in time. This is creating lot of problem for us.
    I(Hanumanth Consumer No 30022) have called on 12 Feb 2008 around 40 times and then booked after that once again called on 16 Feb 2008 always busy so rushed to agency and they took number they said it will be dilevered on 17 Feb 2008 on 18 Feb called for enquired that time once again they are planning to booking i think these people are not having any records for booking. after this again called on 19 Feb 2008 they told on 19 Feb 2008 will be delivered. Only they are postponing no solutation. Its very difficult to get cylinder. So please help us on this and will you please update and let me know the things.
    I have never ever seen such a poor serviced Gas agency who never responds to customers.

• Ni
      21st of Feb, 2008
    Indane Gas - Booking not received
    G.N.S Gas Services, Hyderabad
    India

I had booked for a Gas cylinder about a month ago under consumer no 35869 and the same has not been delivered till date. When contacted the Service people were rude and insisted that they have delivered the cylinder and the new one will take another 21 days. The type of treatment meted out to the public is rediculous and the service standards are very poor. Till date I have not received the Gas cylinder and even after calling the service station on a daily basis the problem has not been resolved. Trust this will be looked into.

• Am
      23rd of Feb, 2008
    Indane Cylinder - late delivery
    India

do not send the gas cylinder on time. They book the cylinder on another date and enter on another date.

4th of Apr, 2008
    Poor Indane Cokking Gas Service - POOR INDANE COKKING GAS SERVICE
    RAJEN GHOSH
    India

This is to inform you that Indane has services in Faridabad (Rainbow Gas Service) is in doldrums and is not giving proper services to the customers.It is an ongoing issue for years. They do not book the cylinder in time. They do not pick up the phone and in case if they pick up the phone the lady over there is very rude and harsh. she does not seem the understand the importance of one's problem.
    The Area Manager Mr. Maurya is not cooperative and he does not take care of the issues at all. he does not pick up his phone even.

Sometimes the GAS Agency gives less GAS and does not weigh the cylinder and the cooking gas is finished before 15 days.

My consumer number is R-14049 Springfield Faridabad.I do not have a cylinder and if necessary action could be taken to send a gas cylinder to me would be appreciated.

I would appreciate if this issue is taken care of as soon as possible.

4th of Apr, 2008

I would appreciate if this issue is taken care of as soon as possible.

• As
      10th of Apr, 2008

i stay at ijipura since last one year. i want to register indane gas on my name as soon as possible. please let me know the local contact information of indane gas agency. reply me at my email address asinkg49@yahoo.com
    regards.
    asin k ghosh.

• Bh
      21st of Apr, 2008
    Indane Gas - Inordinate delay every month
    Cauvery Indane Gas Agency

Our Indane customer ID is 43477

The cooking gas dealer does not take the bookings on time and after taking the booking, the dealer delays the delivery of cooking gas cylinders by 10 to 15 days and takes into account another 30 days starting from the date of delivery to accept placement of order for refilling... & then again delays the delivery by 10 to 15 days... and the process is on.

We end up buying the cylinders from the open market at 3 times the actual price every month. This is ridiculous.

The cooking cylinder lasts only for about an average of 22 days...

Severe action to be initiated against the gas dealer "Cauvery Gas agency" of Indane located at KR Puram, Bangalore

• Vr
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    Indane / Lpg - Delay in supply of cylinders
    Nataraj Gas Agency, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore
    India

My Consumer number is 22496. I had booked a gas cylinder on 12.04.2008 and I was told that my waiting number is 882. I was told that the cylinder would be available in 2 days.

Till date the promised cylinder has not arrived. The gas agency is even denying the fact of cylinder booking and denying the booking no. 882.

The staff attending to the phone calls have no courtesy answering the phone calls. They even cut the line abruptly when genuine doubts regarding the delay are asked.

The gas agency is: Nataraj Gas Agency, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore - 560 064.