Indane Gas (Cooking Gas) / booking of gas cylinder

1 India Review updated:

I am having consumer no. 1457 wih M/s Sharma Gas Agency, Mangal Bazar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59. I have been trying hard to contact the agency on phone for booking of a gas cylinder for the last 2 months but failed. The agency's phone is either too busy or it is kept opened. We are working coupled therefore can't contact the agency personally. I beleive to understand that number of customers might have been increased. The company should look into convinence of customers. I suggest either it should increse the staff or there should be limit to enroll number of customers.
Your action will help many other customers who have no time to complain or fear to do so.

Comments

• Ka
      13th of Aug, 2008

THE ALL STAP LEAVE A LONG LUNCH TIME

• Pr
      6th of Nov, 2010

Sir,
    I am a customer of Veena Gas vide consumer No.8864. On 23-102010 I booked for a refill through online 1260 and got the Booking No.68, but no action for more than a week. On 29-10-2010 I went there personally and again booked vide booking No.951, but till date I have not received the gas. I shall be grateful if could use your good offices to do the needful without any delay.
    Regards