Indane Gas Cervice, Raghu Gas Agency Gurgaon / gas cyl. not recd after 1.5~2months after booking

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir
I have been chasing to Raghu Gass Service for refilling my gass cylinder from last one month, my booking date is of last year of the m/o of Dec-2009 but as on today 02-03-2010 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled.

THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.
AFTER 20 DAYS BOOKING WE MAKE A LOTS OF CALL AND TAKES ROUND FOR GAS AGENCY BUT THEY DELIEVERED GAS CYL. BY THERE OWN WISH. THIS IS VERY SUFFERING FOR MY FAMILY.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS RG-825.

Sir please help to refill my gass as early as possible.

thanks & regards
Anil Bhardwaj c/o Sh. S. C. Nagpal
Ram Nagar
H.No. 462/4
Gali No. -5
Con no. is RG-825
Mob no. [protected]

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sir

I am Consumer of RAGHU GAS SERVICE in gurgaon (Customer
    No.25211). I have booked a cylinder on 14/02/2010 and they assured the supply within 10 days. However, till date no supply has been made by which we find extreme difficulty for cooking. my booking date is 14/02/2010 but as on today 9/03/2010 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled. THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.

MY GAS CONNECTION NO R-40972. I went to the agency to enquire
    about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue.

Sir please help to refill my gass as early as possible.

Thanks & regards
    Mob no. 9711823828

• La
      23rd of Aug, 2010

Hi,
    I am also Consume of Raghu gas service (42921). and I have booked a cylinder in july 2010, till today i have not recieved the cylinder. each day i am visiting their office and get the same reply that today we will send cylinder at your home. but still didn't get. Even their staff don't know how to talk with customer.

Can y0u please suggest me what Ihave to do to resolve this issue. I am doing job in a private firm, so don't have much time to visit their office daily (near about 10-15 times in a month).

Please take this request on highest priority. I am not the only one who is suffering with their service. lot of other people are also need to face the same problem.

Please do soemthing for us.

Thanks & Regards
    Lakhan Pal
    73/8 Marla, Model Town,
    Gurgaon
    mob: 9811796967

• Gh
      27th of Aug, 2010

Hi All,
    Please join me in making a bulk complaint against Raghu gas Service for Delay in Supply of Refill using either the following toll free number or submitting complaint using the link http://webapps.indianoil.co.in/paribhavam/

toll free number : 1800-2333-555