Indane Gas / worst service I have seen in lpg gas industry

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I am myself, Murthy KJR, Consumer Number - SAI28412, H.No.7-60/13, Krishna Sai Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047.

I am getting Gas Supply from "Saieesh Enterprises", 23-226, RK Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047. From the last 5-6 months whenever I am trying to book through Phone, getting message that Number is busy, by luck if it connects, then they were not attend the call. After booking also I am getting gas after 12-15 days only. Previously I made a complaint through ur official website. But there is no response. Really iam feeling VERY BAD about ur INDANE Gas Agency Service. If it continues like this... I will give excellent free publicity to the Public who is known or unknown about INDANE GAS. It may not effect ur business, but i do as well as i can... through Media(being a Media Person).

Recently i booked Gas on 23-04-2008, they said "within 10 days u will get it" and gave me a Ref.No.12133. I have waited until 02-05-2008, the 10th day and made a call by 11 AM. Again they said "it will take 2 more days". I have asked "then why did u say 10 days", replied... It will take 2 more days sir... and put off the phone. Tell me, if u r in the same place "How do you feel"? Please think in that way... if u r unable to solve the problem, give me the permission to take a "Spare Cylinder(Double-2nd Cylinder) on my existing connection".

I am really disappointed due to this consumer service of "Saieesh Enterprises" Gas Agency of Malkajgiri, Hyderabad. You are requested to kindly look into this & do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

MURTHY KJR.

Comments

• Ks
      17th of Sep, 2009

Our Gas Agency Name : Annai Aravind Gas Service,
    Address : 10, gandhinagar, Maruthamalai Road,
    Bharathiar University Post
    Coimbatore.

I have booked Gas cylinder after 35 days. But still I have not get the cylinder.

I spoke to the above said Gas Agency Staff, They said, " You, will wait 10 days, then we will deliverd the gas cylinder".

Normally a cylinder delivery period 25-30 days. But they have taken more time to deliver the cylinder. It is the worst service I have seen.

I request you to take immediate step to deliver the cylinder otherwise I will take legal action.

Thanking You,