Indane Gas / no supply of cylinder

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir, this is to lodge a complain against a distributer of indane gas in agra, naming dube gas service, 64 allora enclave adan bagh dayal bagh agra, ph no - [protected] is not suppying the refil cylinder to consumer. We booked a cylinder on 30 january 08 and now 1month is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices and dube gas is also selling at rs. 400 in black market. So please look into the matter.
Shiv tyagi
85 krishna bagh dayal bagh agra
[protected]

Comments

Ra
  18th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir, this is to lodge a complain against a distributer of Indane gas in Noida, naming ranjan Gas service, Ranjan Gupta B-168, Sec.-26, noida not suppying the refil cylinder to consumer. we booked a cylinder on 08 august 08 and now 10 days is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices . So please look into the matter.
rakesh

Bh
  27th of Apr, 2009

h.p gas suriya-825320 ...name=om shakti h.p gas agency is black the whole cylendors in the market town===giridih(jharkhand)his d-code--330456...please help

Si
  15th of May, 2009

I am Sisir Pal, my consumer no. is 27874 at Baruipur Gas Service at Baruipur, Kolkata 144. I applied for double cylinder on 08/2008 but till now 05/2009, i am not getting the same and distributor says "It will take time another two to three month". One more issue is that, i have only one cylinder and i get the refil cylinder after 20 days of booking.
But Indian Oil says "WE ARE NO 1 .

Va
  10th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Dear sir, this is to lodge a complain against a distributer of Indane gas in garhwa, naming garhwa gas agencies, kachari road garhwa. jharkhand and AND GARHWA DISTRIBUTER CODE IS - 49070144. my lpg connection no. is 0028 is not suppying the refil cylinder to consumer. we booked a cylinder on 4/8/09 and now 1 month and 10 days is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices and dube gas is also selling at Rs. 400 in black market. So please look into the matter.
vaibhaw agrawal

17th of Nov, 2009
indangas - waitingfor additional cylinder
mrutharaveedu,puravoor,chirayinkil,trivandrum,kerala
Phone: 2626342

i am booking additional cylinder from14/9/2009 but icanot get the above cylinder still the time

Am
  5th of Jan, 2010

I totally agree with the Baruipur Gas Service Complaints. I also heard that they use to sell Cylinders in Black.

Ma
  6th of Sep, 2011

indan gas ( Dakuria )
I am Mahesh.Mondal, my consumer no. is 35237 at Baruipur Gas Service at Baruipur, Kolkata 144. we gas booked online a cylinder on 13 august 2011(booked no 242579) and now 25 days is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices . So please look into the matter.

Aa
  18th of Sep, 2011

Dear sir, i am Arti, this is to lodge a complain against a distributer of Indane gas in khatauli distric- muzaffarnagar, naming Shyam Gas agency, G.T. road, near central bank khatauli, distt. muzaffarnagar not suppying the refil cylinder to consumer. we booked a cylinder on 18 august 2011 and now one month and 2 days is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices at 800. So please look into the matter.
Regards
Arti w/o mr. Madan mohan, shivpuri, khatauli, distt- muzaffarnagar

Su
  12th of Oct, 2011

indan gas ( Dakuria ) 08-09-2011
I am Mahesh.Mondal, my consumer no. is 35237 at Baruipur Gas Service at Baruipur, Kolkata 144. we gas booked online a cylinder on 18 September- 2011(booked no 262241) and now 24 days is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices . So please look into the matter.

Nk
  11th of Mar, 2012

Dear Sir,
this is for your information that we have your service but your distributor are not serving their jobs.i m trying to booking my gas connection since last 15 days but they are not booking my connection and asking me to book my gas through their helpline no...and when i tried to call on their number then they are not receiving their number.we are facing so much problem due to their irresponsible behaviour .kindly try to solve my problem.they are also denying to give me DVC.kindly provide me my DVC.
Service Provider:Singh gas agency
customer name:Mr. Kailash chandra sharma
connection no.:18719
Address:33/11 Parashar niwas radha nager balkeshwer road agra 282004.

Bi
  10th of Apr, 2012

Indan gas ( Dakuria )
I am Mrs Biva Kayal, ( Vill+P.O- Hotar, 24pgs(S) pin 743610 ) my consumer no. is 0020085( Dabol cylinder ) at Baruipur Gas Service at Kulpi Road Kolkata 144. we gas booked online a cylinder on 27march 2012(booked no 376184) and all time one month is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices . So please look into the matter.
Biva Kayal

Ma
  10th of Oct, 2014

Dear Sir I am Mahesh.Mondal, my consumer no. is 35237 at Baruipur Indan gas Gas Service at Baruipur, Kolkata 144. we gas booked online a cylinder on 18 September 2014(booked no 264841) and now 23 days is going to be complete and no gas has been supplied and when we talked to that agency they replied that gas is not available but at same time private howkers are taking and selling at high prices . So please look into the matter.