Indane Gas / bad service

India Review updated:
Dear Sir,
I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Pardeep Gas Agency , 3, Behind Ford Tractors , By Pass Road , Faridabad -121007 and my consumer number is PT -2801. I have booked for a refile on fifteen day ago by personal visit .. They replied that they will Distribute with in a week. On 14-02-2008 , when delivery man came to home for delivery he ask for domestic gas coustomer card due non availblity of my wife ,so above card is not shown to deleivery man. Then delivery refused to give the cylinder . so I went on 18-02-2008 to pardeep gas agency for refile , concerned clerk is said your booking is cancelled , and you have to book your refile again and we can not give you cyclinder today .When we ask for complaints register thay provide me Indian oil officer number and owner of that gas agency , both the person holding these numbers are not picking their phones. I think this not happen to me but all pardeep gas agency consumers .
Please take necessay action

Anil singhal

Comments

An
  29th of Nov, 2007
We have an Indane Gas connection with Golden Gas, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. They are rude, unprofessional and often deliver late.
The usual time taking between booking and delivery is around 10 days, with delivery being sometimes delayed upto 12 days, and this, after repeat reminders.
The agency cites some rule which says that there should be atleast 20 days gap between bookings. ( Is there such a rule,please?). Due to weight fluctuations &/or due to the weather becoming cooler, the gas cylinder empties quickly and we have to wait as per the '20day rule' before making the next booking. During the gap days when we have to survive without cooking gas, we end up having to buying all our food from outside, or having to request neighbors for assistance.
We understand that there are a number of others in the area who have to suffer the same highhandedness of the agency that we are facing.
Will the concerned Indian Oil cell take notice of this please. You might get some interesting results if you get a confidential survey done in the area.
Le
  2nd of Dec, 2007
Absolutely correct. In all probability, they might be selling the cylinders in the black market. I am told that the recent black market price is around Rs 600/-. Is it anywonder then that most of the gas agencies arent interested in servicing their customers-they can make more money from outside.
Ever tried to find out how to contact Indian Oil for this? You will find that its an impossible task to bring a complaint to their notice.
An
  21st of Dec, 2007
I have got a single cylinder connection and for last 2(two) years and trying to convert the same into double cylinder connection. But the local gas distributor is always denying me the opportunity to convert it into a double cylinder connection on the context of the Company is presently not receiving any application for a double cylinder connection. I am facing immense hardship very often due to this reason.

I would like to know whether the company is really not accepting any double cylinder connection conversion from Single cylinder ones. Please advice on what to do next to get a double cylinder connection.

Aniruddha
Kolkata
Pr
  17th of Apr, 2008
we are facing problem with our dealer M/s Raj flame shop no 11, Shanti Market, rama Parak, Uttam nagar my consumer no SRF 4581, after booking we are not getting gas cyclender un less we go again and again kindly look into this
Om
  25th of Jun, 2008
Dear Sir,
I am a LPG Indane Gascustmer of raj flame shop no. 11 main najafgarh road uttam nagar nd. 59 and my consumer number is RF 4095. I have booked for a refile on forty five day ago by on line and eight days ago by personal visit .. They replied that they will Distribute with in a two days. On 19-06-2008we are facing problem with our dealer M/s Raj flame shop no 11, Shanti Market, rama Parak, Uttam nagar . after booking we are not getting gas cyclender un less we go again and again kindly look into this.
Please take necessay action
Om
  25th of Jun, 2008
ear Sir,
Please take necessay action my mob.no.9971382941
Ro
  6th of Mar, 2009
Dear Sir,

My consumer no. RF 6159 . ?I have book the cylinder through computer toll free no. in the date of 16-feb-2009 till date i have not recd the delivery i have already meet with the department but not resposnse and they tell go indane oil and complaint. we are facing the provlem since last 4 year. the raj flame distributor is very rudly person. This is very critical case. please treat as its ugent.

regards