Indane Gas / irregular supply

1 India Review updated:

we live in DumDum Cantonment, Calcutta, 700028, West Bengal, India. I am a consumer of Indane (Indian Oil) which is largest gas (cooking) supplier. My distributor's name is "Cantonment Gas Supply" which is run by a very dishonest person. He uses to supply the gas cylinders meant for domestic use to unregistered persons or to the shops or restaurants. That's why we never get our cylinders refilled in time. Indane or the Indial Oil surely is aware of the fact but they never take any action against this distributor. The behaviour of the staff of the distributor towards the consumers is also very rude. please do something. my consumer no. is 06061T.

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I have recently relocated from Bangalore to Coimbatore. I have transferred my Indane Gas connection from Bangalore to Coimbatore. From the day one I am finding difficulities with the supply of Gas Cylinder with Bright Gas Agency. I guess the gas cylinders are mis utilized in the Coimbatore. This need to be addressed immediately.

• Ha
      11th of Aug, 2010

sir/madam,

my self hariram my consumer no. is 26360. i was booked my cylinder last month 31st of july my booking number is 86 and following up with this matter on regular basis but whenever i call on your's official number 25553988 the person available on this give me the no. of an delivery person who have my receipt of gas and every time that person told me your cylinder will be deliver till today evening and from last 2 weeks i don't receive my cylinder.

kindly help me in this matter bcoz everybody know's how much useful a cylinder is in today's life.

• Dt
      4th of Jan, 2011

we live in DumDum Cantonment, Calcutta, 700028, West Bengal, India. I am a consumer of Indane (Indian Oil) which is largest gas (cooking) supplier. My distributor's name is "kaalimai Gas Agency, porsa distt. morena MP-476115 Phon (07538)-253254" which is run by a very dishonest person. He uses to supply the gas cylinders meant for domestic use to unregistered persons or to the shops or restaurants. That's why we never get our cylinders refilled in time. Indane or the Indial Oil surely is aware of the fact but they never take any action against this distributor. The behaviour of the staff of the distributor towards the consumers is also very rude. please do something. my consumer no. is H-6117