Indane Gas / very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I have booked the gas on 2 Jan 2007 with M/s Nataraj Gas agency, Bangalore and followed up again multiple times only to be told it on the way.

I am yet to receive the same. Very poor service!!!

Comments

Ra
  18th of Jan, 2007

I have booked the gas on 15 day back with M/s Maheshwari Gas Service - Madangir , New Delhi and followed up again several times . They some time told that it has not been booked and some time told that it on the way.

I am totally frustrated with the service.

Pu
  21st of Jan, 2007

In the reference of above i have to say that i am the consumer of indane gas and my agency is Devi Gas Service, Kanke Road, Ranchi code-49040261.
My first complain about the agency is that it do not deliver the gas home to home.
second one is , according to your circular every consumer have to be verified by each and every agencies. They have to verify the address and the photo of the consumer. Today, i went to devi gas service around 12.00 pm but they told me to come between 3.15 to 4.00 o'clock. I rise a question that you should verify the consumer between 10.00am to 5.00 pm but they told that don't give suggestion what is written in the notice is to be followed. Now u can judge is it is possible to verify thousands of consumers in a hour each day. Due to this many consumers are facing problem because they have strictly said that u will not get refill cylinder if ur identity is not verified. Many consumer daily return due to devigas agency policy.

Mr
  13th of Mar, 2007

I am facing lots of problems with Rathwa gas agency, Vadodara, Gujarat, regarding delay in supply of Lpg cylinders.

My consumer no is 18553. I have booked my cylinder on 28th of January 2007, but still I am unable to get it. Every time when I go to the shop or call them they give the answer it will reach today, but still i am not getting it.Since Last 8 days I am reminding them.They even talk very rudely to us .Please kindly take action regarding this agency.This is my second time i am facing this problem.

Pu
  16th of Mar, 2007

I am a resident of H.No.-675/22, Vats Bhawan, Prabhu Nagar, Near Gopi Mandir, Sonipat-131001. I am a residing on above mentioned address. I have booked for the cylinder on 24th of Feb 07. When i checked with the agency on day by day it was told to me that it will be delivered today but it was not as on dated 15 March, 2007. I called to confirm about the position.

It is really disgusting!

Bu
  10th of Apr, 2007

I am suffering lot regarding Indane Gas(KALA AGENCY), which is resides at POONAMALLEE, Chennai-56. I am not getting refill cylinder in time. Earlier the great Kala Agency said, once in three weeks you will get refill cylinder, then this has changed to once in a month, but now, we are not getting it even after a month. I had booked on 13-Feb-2007 to get the refill cylinder; this is for to get the cylinder on 13-Mar-2007. But, now the date is 10-Apr-2007. As of now we didn’t get the cylinder and we also remind them more than 10 times. They always replying as LOAD NOT YET REACHED to KALA AGENCY. Who will believe this? Almost more than 30-40 days, they are replying same answer to every one.

The KALA AGENCY is selling the gas to PRIVATE PARTY (Tea shop and BONDA, BAJJI shop), this is 100% true.

Also, the KALA AGENCY always keep saying that, the LOAD will come tomorrow, so because of this we are taking leave to get the refill cylinder, but we are not getting the cylinder, instead of that we are getting only LOSS OF PAY from our office. Because of KALA AGENCY, we are losing money and time waste, etc..

I can strongly say that, the KALA AGENCY is very worst in INDIA and they are sucking people blood in POONAMALLEE, CHENNAI-56.

Ns
  13th of Jun, 2007

I am having gas connection from M / s Sharada Gas Agency, Gowlipura, Hyderabad with consumer number 24939. Everytime I book for refill of cylinder they are very prompt in booking and sending the cylinder promptly in queue, but the main problem lies is with the transporter, who always demands Rs. 310 as the round figure and we even though give Rs. 306, which is also Rs. 3 more than actual price he would not satisfy and abuses in filthy language.

Sometimes, he sell off the cylinder to others at hefty price and delay it to us for few days and get it to make up for his loss. This will put us in extreme difficulty at times when gas is over completely. Please look into the matter and ensure this transporter is changed and a decent person is put to ensure smooth supply.

Va
  15th of Jun, 2007

I am having gas connection with ASHALAKSHMI GAS AGENCY, KUTHALAM, nagapattinam district, tamil nadu my consumer number 6071. They are doing very worst service to the whole consumer of my area, Thiruloki village, Thiruvidaimaruthur taluk, Tanjore Dist.

Recently we have surveyed all the consumer regarding their services over 90% of the consumer are feel very bad opinion on this distributor. I am waiting from 14th May, as yet i don't get cylinder. for the last 20days we are using wood for cooking. My mother she is 70 and my sister are very suffered using wood for cooking.

Everytime i asked their staffs, they replied irresponsibly!

Amirtharaj

Wi
  3rd of Oct, 2007

APPLIED FOR GSS 4 MONTHS; BUT NOT YET GOT FROM SAHYA MUNNAR

Bh
  12th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

We are unable to book gas cylinder at Madhavi Gas agency Hyderabad. No one picks up phone or it will be always engage.

Thanks!

Se
  15th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

My consumer number is 23634. I had submitted my change of address document to Sudheendra Indane Gas agency. Those people directed me to Yelanka new town Nataraj Gas agency where they said address proof had to be submitted which was not informed by Sudheendra Indane Gas agency when we inquired about the same, moreover I had booked double connection the waiting list Num was 7350. I was informed by Sudheendra Indane Gas agency that the same number will be getting forward with Nataraj Gas agency but when I enquired the Nataraj Gas agency responded stating a new form with new number will be given for double connection already. Its more than 8 months I have been waiting for my double connection now because of all this confusion the waiting list number is canceled.

Hi
  23rd of Nov, 2007

I am having gas connection with GANGACHAL GAS AGENCY, A.B. ROAD, district SHIVPURI, STATE- MADHYA PRADESH,DIVISION BHOPAL. my consumer number 5652. They are doing very worst service to the whole consumer of our area.
Recently we have surveyed all the consumer regarding their services over 90% of the consumer are feel very bad opinion on this distributor. I have booked my gas on 30 october , as yet i don't get cylinder. for the last 27 days . My mother & father is senior citizen .Everytime i asked their staffs, they replied irresponsibly!

Vi
  8th of Jan, 2008

The agency people never lifts the phone and the agency is 8 Km away from my home. I have to book the gas on counter every time i cant reach out them on phone. This time I have booked the gas 25 days before at M/s Srinivasa gas agency, Hastinapuram, Hyderabad (Phone #040- 24242725/5625) in the counter. They said to delivere the gas after 1 week. After waiting 10 days I even did not get the delivery. I went again reached the office to book the gas, thier response was that the entry was not made in computer and they are not aware of the booking and they again said the gas will be delivered in next 7 days. But it's already 12 days and the gas has not been delivered. The agency people are not picking the phone whenever I make a phone call. This is very rediculous. Yesterday onwards we are cooking the food on kerosene stove. Indane gas service is really poor. They are troubling people. Why any action is not being taken by you If they can't delivere on time.

Vinod Joshi

Ka
  1st of Feb, 2008

Hi,
I am having gas connection with CACTUS LILY ENTERPRISES, Krishi Vihar, J.B. Tito Marg,NEW DELHI -110048. my consumer number CL-12647 -A.Phone No - 26241576 ,26247426
He said
I did not get the delivery at door to door. They said to delivere the gas after 1 month. After waiting 10 days I even did not get the delivery. I went again reached the office to book the gas, thier response was that the entry was not made in computer for devli village and they are not aware of the booking .
We are unable to book gas cylinder at CACTUS LILY ENTERPRISES, Krishi Vihar, J.B. Tito Marg,NEW DELHI -110048 . Beacouse he could not delivery at door to door.

Thanks!

Your consumer

Kameshwar
574/8 , Bank Colony ,
Devli village ,
New Delhi - 110062

Vi
  20th of Sep, 2008

I have an connection of indane gas at RATHAWA GAS AGENCY, SHUBHANPURA. i have 2 cylinder but only one cylinder is allowted to me since 2 yrs. The Rathawas Gas Agency is say that we will give u as soon as we have received the cylinder, but is from last 2 yrs.

The response to customer is also not good.
Not give answer clearly
When we book the gas, the cusotmer is receiving the gas after 20 - 25 days after booked.

Pa
  6th of Oct, 2008

I have booked the gas on 15 day back with M/s Maheshwari Gas Service - Madangir DDA Flats, New Delhi and followed up again several times . They some time told that it has not been booked and some time told that it on the way but we nevery got the delivery on time.

This happens every times. they have 02 telephone numbers which always got engaged- may be instantly. on service slip their service timeing are 9 to 5 but their gerenely server to public between 10:00 to 5:00 PM. but if you want the cylender from their delivery boys on Black amount they can provide you any time. but they will charge double amount.

I am totally frustrated with the service. this is my 5th complaint and no one is ready to here our voice. CAN anyone help us to give us the right way so that we can get the best service on fair rate.

Pr
  24th of Jul, 2010

plz complaint ur issues here.
they will revert ur prob

for bharat gas http://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/general_feedback.jsp