Indane Gas / cheated for a new gas connection by the indane gas distributors

India Review updated:
Any one who is concerned... I want to create awareness among indane gas consumers that they are overly charged and cheated for a new gas connection by the indane gas distributors.

The real fact which I faced is mentioned below.
the consumer who wants a new connection of indane gas are facing the problem of overlycharged money for getting the new gas connection. I had an example with myself. I approached an indane gas distributor named survey park gas service at address c-215, surver park, kolkata. I asked them for a new gas connection. they said the for a new gas connection I have to purchase the oven form here only then only I will get a new connection. it means I have to take oven with the cylinder othewise for single cynlider I won't get the connection. I get ready for that since I have to cook food in my house and there is no other option left. I was asked to pay rs 3300 for the connection out which I got one oven, one regulator, one gas pipe and one cylinder. I have to pay gas charges extra for around rs 310. they had given two reciept. the receipt of gas cylinder and regulator was seperate and charged of 950 as a deposit. but another receipt was of oven and pipe and admin charges and they charged around rs 2350. when I compared the price with the market for the oven and pipe I found that I was cheated. the price was around 900. I was cheated for rs 1450 is the name of admin charges.
since the consumer has no option for gas they are forced to take the connection at high price. this is really a shame for indane gas company that the gas consumer of india are overly charged by their distributors.

The indane distributor name is : survey park gas service
Address of distributor is : c-215, survey park, kolkata.

The distributor contact number is 24161546, 24165509

My name is rohit kumar chandan
My connection number is 20016
My mobile mumber is [protected]

Comments

Jo
  18th of Feb, 2008
DEAR SIR,

SUB : CONSUMER NO. 17812 ( BELGAUM DISTRICT )

WE HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED A NEW CONNECTION VIDE ABOVE CONSUMER NO. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE ALLOTMENT LETTER WAS MISPLACED IN MY RESIDENCE. NOW IT IS NOT TRACEABLE.
WHEN WE APPROACHED M/S. VINOD ENTERPRISES BELGAUM, HE IS INSISTING US TO BRING THE ALLOTMENT LETTER AND INFORMING US THAT UNLESS & UNITLL WE SHOW HIM THE ALLOTMENT, HE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE US THE CYLINDER WHICH WE BOOKED. SO AS SUCH, YOUR GOODSELVES ARE HEREBY REQUETED TO KINDLY SEND ME DUPLICATE COPY OF THE ALLOTMENT LETTER IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN AVAIL THE FACILITY OF USING INDANE CYLINDER. HOPE MY REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED ON TOP PRIORITY. REGARDS/JOAN RODRIGUES, 2281 BHOI GALLI, CITY BELGAUM, TEL : 0831-2461031
So
  18th of Sep, 2008
I want 2 get a new connection in Kokatta. wh r the proceder &fee for single cylinder&how many days it will take 2 get connection
Mi
  9th of Sep, 2010
nilam sattigeri
the [censor] of belgaum resides in bhoi galli..

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation