Indane Gas / delay and indifference in supply
Consumer No: E 5766
You may recall my visit to your office last week and also my complaint regarding tardy supply of refills. I also mentioned to you about consumers’ difficulty in reaching your telephone numbers, though you have 4 BSNL land lines and four mobiles. Today also I tried the telephones several times for over 1 hour and could not reach you. I sent an SMS to [protected]. I also pointed out to you the indifference shown to me by your staff in your presence. After a great deal of difficulty I again called your office on Friday and pointed out that the cylinder booked on Sunday had not been delivered and he told me that supply would come by 10th or 11th. I do not know the reason for such extra-ordinary delay in supplying the refill particularly when there is no shortage of gas known to us. I mentioned to him that the second cylinder also was empty and urged him to expedite supply. He reluctantly agreed to look into the possibility. Unfortunately it has not been delivered yet.
You were obviously not appreciative of my complaint and dismissed me casually. Unfortunately I had to consume such contempt and disregard, never mind my being a consumer or even an elderly person. I recall fondly my earlier days when I was one of the popular suppliers of Indane gas at Chennai dealing with over 5000 customers and I was hailed by one and all about the kind of support. I had never known the art of giving excuses about our inabilities and constraints, for we were brought up under the exemplary ethics that customers are masters and the services exist for them only.
May I now request you to supply full cylinders through my vehicle taking the empty cylinders? I am unable to wait for the pleasure of your services which takes its own time. I had booked for the 2nd cylinder too through online and the No given to me was 11. We are likely to go to Chennai next week and no one is likely to be home to receive the second cylinder if it comes in the usual delayed routine. Therefore, I hope you will have no hesitation to supply both the refills
You also refused to supply the cylinder today and also refused to accept this letter in person.
More Indane Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection