Indane Gas / new connection

1 India Review updated:

My name is Kamran alam and i have applied for new gas connection with Sukhdev vihar gas agency in okhla new delhi six months back. All requirements has been fullfilled and at last they are not providing me the cylinder and insisting to buy complete cooking set including gas stove. When contacted the owner of agency ha also told me buy everything otherwise new cylinder will not be issued and connection got concelled .
Please help to resolve the matter .

Comments

• Do
      3rd of Nov, 2010

Can IOl audit Sudheendra Indane Gas Agency, HBR LAYOUT, BANGALORE. The staffs in this gas agency harassing customers and delaying transfers and new connections unnecessarily. Also they are forcing to buy gas stove to both transfers and new connection customers. If anyone refused to buy the stove from them, they will never get the gas connection.

• Sh
      29th of Jun, 2011

I had applied for Booking of New connection of LPG for my residence with the above said Distributor on 3rd May'2011 and got all the relevant papers ready as told by the agency. I am staying on the FF and my father and Grandmother are staying on the GF of the same House with younger Brother and his Family. I have my own family staying on the FF. I am using the Gas connection of there which is making life very Difficult diue to shortage of cylinder and Gas stove in the house and with famiy demands increasing with the day. I was refused by INDANE DISTRIBUTOR VEER JYOTI staff Mr Amit very Rudely refused saying that I've a connection whereas I was telling him that we have separate kitchen as told earlier on GF AND FF and presently using their connection. The higher authorites are kindly requested to take necessary action and give a thouthful consideration and grant me a NEW CONNECTION at the earliest and oblige.