Indane Gas / cylinder with less wieght and leakage in cylinders

India Review updated:
there is a complaint regarding low weightage of cylinders and leakage in cylinders and from last 8-9 times, kandhari gas services in rohini, who is a dealer of indane gas, delievers us a cylinders with less wieght, and when I talk to their manager he always give me a bad response, even the persons sitted there he/she don't hav any manners to how to talk with the customers.

they always give us a bad response of our query

Comments

An
  8th of Apr, 2008
We are Indane Gas Consumer. The connection is in my father's name (consumer number 15713) and the delaer is P.L.Gas Service (033-24357268). On 5th March 2008 a filled cylinder was delivered to us and which was started in use from 1st April 2008. It has been observed yesterday night that continious gas flow from cylinder inspite of the valve is in "OFF" mode. After removing the valve I have observed by leak testing that huge leakage is there from cylinder. Immediately, it has been removed to open space. Today, when my father complaint the matter to P.L.Gas Sevice Centre and urge to replace the cylinder as it is very hazardous to keep inside they simply reject to replace the same and blamed us not to check the cylinder during delivery time.Most of the time house wife are present in the residence during delivery of the cylinder and they are not so much concsious about the magnitude of the hazard so it is the duty of the delivery man and the concerned Gas Dealer to make it check during delivery.This kind of attitude of INDANE GAS DEALER REALLY MADE ME SURPRISED. Hope, I will get immediate feedback from your end.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation