Indane Gas / gas cylinder filled with water!

1 India Review updated:

My consumer No. is 33190 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from K2 International Gas Agency, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. This time the Cylinder supplied by the Gas Agency, exhausted within 10 days. Whereas generally a gas cylinder lasts around a month in my household. When contacted the Owner of the Gas Agency about this, he misbehaved with me. Beware!

Comments

• Su
      27th of Jun, 2007

I get my Gas Cylinder supply from GRUHALAKSHMI Gas Agency, Shapur, Hyderabad-55. This time the Cylinder supplied by the Gas Agency, exhausted within 30 days. Whereas generally a gas cylinder lasts around a three month in my household. Now for this what to do?

• Ga
      5th of Sep, 2010
    Indane Gas - Gas cylinder filled with Water
    Indian oil corporation
    India

Yadu Gas Agency based out in Ghaziabad is providing cylinders which have water filled in it...normally a cylinder lasts around 27-30 days for me...but this time my cylinder lasted only 4- days and i found that my cylinder has water in it...this is cheating and the agency and the supplier boys should be punished for this...i plan to take this up with the consumer court too. Cylinder is lying with me.
    Pankaj Jha