Indane Gas Bhanjanagar, Odisha / non release of connection on transfer due to non availability of blank voucher paper

1 India

Sir I Subrat Kumar Sahoo am serving as Sub Insp in CRPF and due to my transfer from Hyderabad to Bhanjanagar in Odisha I have reported in my new location. I have a transfer my Gas connection bearing Conusmer No. [protected] (6435) to Bhanjanagar with TV No. [protected] dated 13/5/13. I consulted the Gas Agency here. But due to non availability of Vourcher form (issued initial to a customer) they deny me to give the connection. Even after lapse of 20 days I could not get the connection and there is no ceternity to get the connection. I along with my family arrange daily diet from local Hotels which are not hygenic at all. They clearly deny to give me the cylinder and to lodge complain anywhere. Hence, request direct the agency concerned to arrange any alternative for giving me the cylinder. Being a force person and deployed here for Anti Naxal operation, the matter may be treated seriously please.

Su