Indane Gas Agency / did not receive the second cylinder!

India Review updated:
My Indane Gas consume number is 28456. I have this connection at Surya Gas, Pachalam, Kochi. I had booked for second cylinder on 17th july, 2006. There was a news in the newspaper that the agencies are supposed to give second cylinder to all those who have booked before 10 days. When i contacted the agency they told me that they have no idea about when can it be issued.

Comments

12th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
my consumer no is 15140 & i am a resident of rishra dist hoogly stata west bengal have not received the second cylender from last three years.i had applied for second cylender on oct 18, 2005. the agency code no is 99031697 who are black mailing the cylendre due to which we are unable to get cylender on time.
  20th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My indane consumer no is 13426 with the SHANTI INDANE WZ -427, SAD NAGAR, PALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI- 110045
I am facing problem with the single cylinder conection.
Please issue a 2nd cylinder at the earliest.
  20th of Sep, 2008
I am facing problem with the single cylinder conection.
Please issue a 2nd cylinder at the earliest
Di
  27th of Nov, 2010
dear sir my self dilip panchal and i am living in at - boratvada ta- harij di- patan gujarat and my complan aginst nittal gas agency harij i am new customer and i want 2 silinder becuse of my large family but nittal gas agency answer me that 1 silinder issue all other agency issue 2 silinder to all people but nittal gas agency issue 1 silinder so plz advise me what can i do for my 2 silinder at any cost
Mu
  23rd of Jan, 2015
Dear sir, I am indane customer, my consumer n. 0713 . Just I want to know that how much rupees should be paid to gas agency for getting second cylinder (DBC) from january 2015.whether l have submitted my lpg id to bank. Give me price for ampty and full of gas.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation