Indane Gas Agency / not taking the booking or picking up phone calls!

1 India Review updated:

I have been trying to call up the Gas agency from Bangalore on the number 26705558. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole 35 to 40 mins i get connected once. However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and i have been doing this everyday from the past ONE WEEK.

Ni

Comments

12th of Nov, 2007

I have calling on the nos. 0124-4075729,4078233,4070210 of Golden Gas Service for Indane located at palam vihar gurgaon. But no one picks up the call and all the time the no is busy... I think they employees have hung up the phone so that the nos are always busy continuously. We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Indane gas management higher authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users in this area. Thanks.

• Aj
      18th of Nov, 2007

Can I book for Refilling of GAS Cylinder on internet ? If yes what is the procedure ? Please write to me.

Ajit JAIN

• Gr
      29th of Nov, 2007

I have been trying to call up the Shanti Gas agency for Indane located at Sadh Nagar (Mangla Puri-Palam) from Delhi and Noida on the number 25056668 and Mob No. 9899023210. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole 35 to 40 mins.

However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and I have been doing this everyday from the past ONE MONTH.

We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Indane gas management higher authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users.

• Pr
      17th of Dec, 2007

Urvashi Gas Agency-Sushant lok-1 Gurgaon.
    =============================

NO RESPONSE AT ALL OR LINE IS BUSY ALWAYS!!!

17th of Jan, 2008

Hello Sir,
    This is to bring to ur kind notice that the dwaraka enterprises gas Agency Situated in new washermenpet,chennai is not rendering their service properly to the customers,poor supply,late booking more than 21 days and after booking more than 1 week
    reply immediately

• Ha
      28th of Jan, 2008

the Indian gas office they do not pick up the phone.

• Ra
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I AM THE INDANE GAS CONNECTION HOLDER MY CONNECTION NO. IS SG-24923 THROUGH SONA ENTERPRISES A/72/2, MASOOD PUR, VASANT KUNJ NEW DELHI 110 070 I WAS TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TRY BOOK THE GAS SUPPLY THROUGH PHONE BUT THEY DIN'T PICK UP THE PHONE CALLS WE REQUIRED GAS URGENTLY.

MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS IS H.NO.502, MAIN MARKET, KAPARSHERA, NEW DELHI 110 037 PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER URGENTLY PLEASE

RAJ BIR SHNGH TOMER
    MIOBILE NO. 9999236546

• Wg
      2nd of Jun, 2008

i have been trying to book for a refill on tele
    28454311, 28452135, 25917594 for vishnu gas indane
    for a week. i am unable to book a refill.

the mobile no 9448686060 is not attended by any one.

we are helpless. i do not know what to do.

22nd of Sep, 2008

I have been trying to call up the Sona Gas agency, Masoodpur, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi on the number 26893219, 26897455. Whenever i dial the number for booking of gas cylinder, i just get it on a busy tone. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and i have been doing this everyday from the past Three-Four days. still i am waiting to book my gas cylinder.

It is very difficult to book the cylinder through these numbers. please let me know the another procedure for booking as i am really fed up with this phone booking. I am wasteing my whole day in getting the cylinder booked and still unable to book the same.

Please do the needful

Anupam Prakash

• Ms
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I AM THE INDANE GAS CONNECTION HOLDER MY CONNECTION NO. IS SG-23432 THROUGH SONA ENTERPRISES A/72/2, MASOOD PUR, VASANT KUNJ NEW DELHI 110 070. AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS I BOOKED MY GAS ON 13.09.2008 BUT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TILL TODAY. I TRIED TO CONTACT THE GAS AGENCY PHONE NUMBERS. BUT THEIR PHONE NUMBERS ARE ALWAYS BUSY.

PL. DO THE NEEDFUL TO SEND THE GAS URGENTLY.

• Ni
      29th of Sep, 2008

Hello Sir,
    Am having an Indane Connection through Chindamani Gas Agency and My No is 22356.
    This is to bring to ur kind notice that the Chindamani gas Agency Situated in Broadway, chennai is not rendering their service properly to the customers, poor supply, late booking more than 21 days and after booking more than 2o to 25 Days to supply a gas. This is continously happening for us. when i make a call there is no response from them, just they picking up the call and kept the receiver aside, and am facing this problem continously once if i got the line they are not picking the phone itself am continously trying for 3o to 45 mins. since i gave an compliant to the Higher Authorities which is in the AnnaSalai, Chennai through phone they are saying they will solve the problem but i couldnt get the correct respons from anyone. if the lineman cme for the delivery if we askd to him he is talking like a rowdism way.. and this is my final complaint n since ther is no response from here also i will go for consumer court... and expecting a reply from your side.

Please kindly help me to solve this problem...

• Ni
      5th of Oct, 2008

I have been calling on the nos. 011- 24101418 of Vikram Gas Service for Indane located at Pillanji Village, Near Sarojini Nagar, South Delhi; but no one picks up the call and all the time the no is busy... I think the agency people have hung up the phone so that the no remain busy all the time. We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Indane gas management authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users in this area. Thanks.

• Mc
      6th of Oct, 2008

I have similar experieence on several times with Sona Gas, Masood Pur, Vasant Kunj New Delhi. Once having failed to book the gas i personnaly went at their place and to my surprise there were several people with similar complain ( no body picks up the phone and it always shows busy). Moreover the person responsible, was not ready to listen the complain. His behaviour was to extent rude.
    I would like to bring it to the kind notice to the concerned authorities and even to the responsible person of the Sona gas to see these matters.

7th of Oct, 2008

I have similar experieence on several times with Sona Gas, Masood Pur, Vasant Kunj New Delhi. I am trying to contact this agency for last 15 days every time their no is shown as busy. Plse concern authority take serious action this .There is no other way to contact agency. We feel help less.

• Dr
      6th of Nov, 2008

I have been trying to call up the Ananth Gas agency, Bangalore on the numbers 25230459/25230476/25231196/28917818/64557746, for the last 2 weeks. Whenever I dial these numbers on working hours (9-1;2-5), i just get all of them on a busy tone. But out-of-office hours all these phones ring, no one picks up. As soon as it is 9 AM all go into engaged tone. This has been happening for a long long time. I book through 1260, but then they come for delivery (always) after 1-1.5 weeks. Even then without any prior information of delivery, we are unable to arrange for receiving it as all members of the house are working. This harassment is going on for the last several months.

• La
      15th of Jan, 2010

I have been calling to India gas agency of Masood pur(Vasant Kuj)for three days . but nobody Pick the call.

Consumer NO 15233

Mob no 9968808488

• Ir
      13th of Jan, 2011

When other indane gas agencies in nearby localities take just a couple of days to deliver the cylinder, why this agency should take more than 10 days, that too after a lot of follow up, to deliver the cylinder?? When enquired, the desk people will say that it will be delivered in a day or two but it does not happen. I am sure that many customers must be facing a similar situation. Who is the concerned authority to look into this, is not known!!!

• Nk
      29th of Mar, 2011

Shanti gas agency is not functioning properly, The consumer of the same agency is heartly regraded the behavior of owner of gas agency is very bad.The consumer have lodge the complaint by the telephone.The agency is deliver the slender after 25days.The agency owner and staff is suplly of slender in open market.such as 700-800 rupees.The INDEN gas department has made a policy, The consumer will get the slender with in a week.In my view the agency owner is fails same condition.The agency will be cancled pl. The department may be taken disciplinary action aganist shanti gas agency.The information may be send to consumer addres.
    N.K.Bhardwaj
    (M)-9810532024

• Ba
      23rd of Apr, 2011

I AM THE INDANE GAS CONNECTION HOLDER MY CONNECTION NO. IS 18619 OUR BOOKING NO-1277 CASH MEMO NO-1314 THROUGH SHANTI GSA AGENCY WZ-427, SADH NAGARPALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI I WAS TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TRY BOOK THE GAS SUPPLY THROUGH PHONE NO-25052040, 25052152, 25056668 BUT THEY DIN'T PICK UP THE PHONE CALLS WE REQUIRED GAS URGENTLY.

MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS IS H.NO.B-39, SHYAM VIHAR PHASE I, NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI 110 037
    PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER URGENTLY PLEASE

BALDEV SHNGH LINGWAL
    MIOBILE NO. 9654186855

• Ba
      23rd of Apr, 2011

I AM THE INDANE GAS CONNECTION HOLDER MY CONNECTION NO. IS 18619 OUR BOOKING NO-1277 CASH MEMO NO-1314 DATED 04/04/2011, THROUGH SHANTI GAS AGENCY WZ-427, SADH NAGARPALAM COLONY, NEW DELHI I WAS TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TRY BOOK THE GAS SUPPLY THROUGH PHONE NO-25052040, 25052152, 25056668 BUT THEY DIN'T PICK UP THE PHONE CALLS WE REQUIRED GAS URGENTLY.

PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER URGENTLY PLEASE