Indane Gas Agency / gas connection problem

1 India Review updated:

When the new Civil supplies Ration Card was issued, the authorities some how missed out addition of my mothers Name (Mrs Mary Fatima) in the card, when the new regulations said that the gas consumers number has to be endorsed in the Ration Card, My mother was denied endorsement reason being My mothers name was not in the Ration Card. Now after lot of effort the Name was addted into the Ration Card, but finally when we went to book our Gas the manager said the consumers account is locked and thus we are supposed to write a letter to the concerned office at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu and it will be opened.

Now it is almost one month since the letter has been given to the concerned office under intimation to the Indane Gas Agency, Coonoor no action has been taken to unlock the account.... everytime we approach the office... we are denied services.

Agency : Indane Gas Agency, Coonoor, Tamilnadu (India)

Customers Name : Mrs Mary Fatima
Customers No. : 18038
Address : Dno. 159 Bogi Street Wellington Bazaar Post (Nilgiris), Tamilnadu -643232 (India)

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Apr, 2007

I request for a gas connection from AMBILY FLAMES PAMPADY, KOTTAYAM(Dist) KERALA since September 2005. Since then they say some reasons not to give me connection. During these period they allotted many connections. They do not accept Application. Besides they do not issue even an Application Form for me. Without Application Form how can I apply for new connection. Now they do not issue new connections without buying STOVE. Can the authorities do anything against it?

• Pu
      23rd of Nov, 2007

Sir;
    Cust. No- 03387 Dealer Name Rekha Indane Service, Shahada

I had consumer of Indane gas since last 18 Years, Holding 1 cylinder Refill. I want 1 more cylinder for emergency purpose. I request u that give me 1 more cylinder.

Thanks & regards

Puna Govind Patil

• Aj
      11th of Mar, 2008

sir,

we would like to inform you that i have booked a New connection to m/s commander gas, B-Block Rajajipuram Lucknow. But now till date i have not received a connection.

before 20 days ago The Agency staff tell me the connection was ready. but regulator is not in stock. so that please do needful

thanks
    Ajay Kamthan
    B-107 Rajajipuram
    Lucknow
    Ph- 09956170962

• Mo
      18th of May, 2008

I request for a gas Agency Now they do not issue I request u that give me

please give me reply fast...

thank's...

PHONE.. 0548 2222548
    MOBILE NO.. 09889389993

• Jy
      30th of Jul, 2008

I am the customer of the Indane gas service located at bangla bazar . lucknowMy connection no. is 21914, I have booked my connection for refilling the cylinder on dated 20.07.08, but till date i hve not received the same almost 12 days have been passed, every time on phone we get only assurance to get it within two days.

Plz look in to the matter

Thanks
    Jyoti srivastava

• Ta
      5th of Feb, 2011

To, Date: 05/02/2011 The Executive Director (LPG)
    Indian Oil Bhavan,
    G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg,
    Bandra (East), Mumbai
    Tel: 022-26421845
    Email: satwantsingh@indianoil.co.in

Kind Atnn:- Mr. Satwant Singh Ji Executive Director (LPG)

Dear Sir,
    With reference to above subject that I Tariq Rasheed S/o, Mr. Abdul Rashid consumer of M/s. Rudauli Gas Service, Rudauli, Faizabad had a booking no. 11563080001958 dated 07/12/2009 but not received documents and LPG Kit yet. I paid Rs. 4000.00 (access amount form prescribed rate) on time of booking but not given cash receipt. The concerning person said that the receipt will come from Gorakhpur (Regional office) and then we will provide you. During this period I asked my cash receipt and appropriate documents many time but only false commitment and take more Rs. 670.00 recently before one week but not given any cash receipt by Rudauli Gas Service. At last I have paid more amounts so far but only on forged expectation for my complete LPG Kit and Documents also which is pending till now. Ultimately I pledge that didn’t get anything from M/s. Rudauli Gas Service after paid unofficial amount.
    Therefore, I need to know about my LPG connection status urgently and must be call for my complete LPG kit and documents and please justify with me.
    Anticipating a favorable reply.
    Thanking you,

Booking no. 11563080001958
    Mobile: 9935893659 / 9839278976
    E-Mail: t.tariqrasheed@rediffmail.com
    C.C. to
    (i) G.M. (Rudauli Gas Service)
    (ii) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Corporate Office, 3079/3, J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi – 110049, : 011 – 26260000.

• Ni
      24th of May, 2011

I am the customer of the Indane gas service located at Arch JN, kurattikkadu, Mannar, alappuzha, kerala.My connection no. is 15195, I have booked my connection for refilling the cylinder on dated18/04/2011.There is a little distane between my house and the road.On delivery time, I requested them to bring the cylinder near to my house, but they said that it is not their duty.Is it correct ?
    Plz look in to the matter