Indane Gas Agency / cylinder not being delivered

1 India Review updated:

My consumer no. is 9990. I got a gas connection from Rohini Enterprises, the Indane gas agency at Naharpur, Sector-7, Rohini on 16/09/02, while staying at Sector-8, Rohini. When I shifted to Sector-7, Rohini, in September 2003, my connection was transfered to Tirupati Balaji Indane gas agency at Sector-5. I received a supply from Tirupati Balaji only once on 27/11/03. After that, whenever I called to book for a refill, I was told that my papers have yet to be transfered from Rohini Enterprises, Sector-7, Rohini. On contacting Rohini Enterprises, I was informed that they have already transfered my connection to Tirupati Balaji, Sector-5. These two agencies have been passing the buck onto each other and refusing to look into my complaint. I have been suffering for more than 3 years now, without a proper gas supply. Please advise me on how to go about this matter, as I need a regular supply of refill. I cannot apply for another connection from any other Indian Oil Company, as my name is registered at Indane Gas Agency.

Comments

• Ak
      17th of Sep, 2007

My consumer no. is 04814. Our agency is Bala Gas Agency, the Indane gas agency at Walaja Pet -632 513, I received last cylinder at 11.07.07 and next booking is 12.08.07. The agency confirmed that the delivery date is 16.09.07. Now they are delaying the despatch of cylinder at 17.09.07 in are several request once again the despatch delaying for three more days.

The Agency expressed only because of strike and delay despatch from your end.

With reference to the above this agency only this type of problem. Others like Ranipet,Arcot no such complaint.

Please kindly confirm the delay supply of cylinder and remedial action.

Regards,

A.Kannammal

• As
      3rd of Oct, 2007

My consumer number 49871. Name the Dealer: Ideal Gas Agency, Coimbatore
    Complaint: Cylinder has not been delivered
    I have booked for refill on 17.09.2007.The cylinder has not been delivered yet. On enquiry I was told that the door was locked when the vendor has come for delivery. When I go for rebooking I was informed that it will take another 15 days. Since we are employed and having only one cylinder we facing hardship for carryout routine activities.
    Hence I request the cylinder suitable instruction may kindly be issued to the dealer for immediate delivery refill cylinder.
    Thanks
    Mobile: 9363266620

• As
      5th of Oct, 2007

Dear sir/madam,

I booked a cylinder for domastic use on 24-09-2009 after 20 days of the receiving of the previous cylinder. In spite of so many calls no body is responding and so for I have not received the cylinder.

thanking you,

Gas Consumer Number : 7707
    Agency : Ananth GAS agency.
    HAL

8th of Oct, 2007

Yes. This is the same story everywhere with Indane agents. You need to follow up to cylinders.

• Pu
      9th of Oct, 2007

I booked the gas about one mounth ago, till now no gas.

• Re
      19th of Feb, 2008

I got a gas connection at Lawrence Road and when i shifted to Sector 7 Rohini my gas connection transferred from Lawrence Road to to Tirupati Balaji Indane gas agency at Sector-5.

There i am facing a lot of problem for booking the Cylinder for refilling. I have to amke more than 100 of calls...either phone is engaged tone or keep on ringing ... no one attend the call. i am suffering this problem since last three- four months.

Please look into the matter

• Ar
      6th of Oct, 2014

My consumer no. is 00046. Our agency is Bala Gas Agency, the Indane gas agency at Walaja Pet -632 513, I was booking 06.09.14. by Mobile phone Still not received Cylinder.
    already several time compliant to consent ( Bala Gas Agency, ) Still not response.

Arul Perumjothi

• Aj
      6th of Oct, 2014

I booked a cylinder for domastic use on 06-09-2014 after 30 days Still Not received cylinder. In spite of so many calls no body is responding and so for I have not received the cylinder.