Indane Gas Agency / shortage of gas bottle in market

1 India Review updated:

Last for four months i am facing a problem that when ever we need a LPG bottle and we have to book for it from the sampath & co.MORBI a dealer of indane gas. They always tell us to book your bottle after 23 days of receiving the gas bottle they cant also book it for 15days or 20days we have to wait for 23 days to book a gas bottle. For this answers we have to buy gas bottles from black market which comes from a local man who have indane gas agencies LPG bottle. And other one thing we want tell that they are motivating black market by not booking a gas bottle. In market if we have to take a bottle from black market we have to give them 400 to 450 rupee per gas bottle.

For so many times i told that dealer to give me a written letter that they cant book gas bottle for 23 days. At rajkot when ever we need gas bottles they are booking it. But that center is so much far from us it is about 65 kms from morbi.

I strongly believe that they are motivating black market and they want to make an artificial shortage in market...

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2007

I strongly agree

29th of Mar, 2008

i m costomer of indane gas service at patan north gujarat. my gas agent khusbu gas agency, patan.
    MY CONSUMER NO:- 1978
    MY LAST BOOKING DATE:- 27/2/2008
    further, i call agency.dt. 28/03/2008 for new cylinder booking so agent say me w e can't book your cylinder because reason in you have not complited 21 days so i request to u give me details of company rules with kind informantion my mobile no is:- 09426279877