Indane Domestic Cooking Gas / supply of cooking gas cylinder, one cylinder/one month, to a family.
At present one month, one cylinder(domestic cooking gas) supply to a family is followed by IOC. This practice of supply is applicable only to a small family consisting of husband, wife and a child. The big family consisting of say five, six, seven members etc., are naturally consume more gas for cooking food and one domestic cooking gas cylinder supplied to this type of family will lost only for about 19/20 days. For rest of the days in the month for cooking, kerosene is also not supplied by the civil supplies department for the reason that the customer is holding one additional cylinder and thus the consumer is forced to buy Indane cooking gas cylinder @ Rs.500/- from outside agencies whereas the cooking gas price fixed by IOC is Rs.288/-.
When contacted IOC customer cell, Teynampet, Chennai, requesting to supply one cylinder once in three weeks, the official attended the phone said that for one ration card, only one cylinder will be supplied and in case if extra supply is needed in the month, additional ration card is to be obtained from the civil supplies department, by seggrating the family members in the ration card.
Is it in order or is it possible to get additional ration card if the family consists of husband, wife and grown up children?
Will IOC domestic cooking gas division will help me in getting supply once in three weeks?
More Indane Domestic Cooking Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection