Indane / late delivery of lpg gas cylinders
I am a customer of Indane Gas, based at Dehradun. My consumer number is 0512.
I wish to express my strong dissatisfaction with Indane's dealer/distributor, Kishen Gas Service (Code 156451), and lodge a complaint against them.
While this dealer promises delivery of gas cylinders within 10-15 days from the booking date, they never deliver cylinders before 25-30 days or more, counting from the date when the booking is made.
Often, nobody picks up the phone and we have to go to the dealership to book gas. And then, one has to visit the dealership repeatedly – at least 3-4 times – before they actually give the cylinder.
To cite the latest case, I made my last booking on the 13th of July (booking number is 2303) and the gas cylinder has not been delivered to this date, despite repeated reminders and visits to Kishen Gas Service. This causes a lot of inconvenience.
I will be grateful if someone at Indane can please look into the matter and take necessary action.
More Indane Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection