Incredimail / E - mail

1 4708 NE 58th StVancouver, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3606959199

At incredimail, we are committed to the improvement of the incredimail application as well as the satisfaction of our users. We value your feedback and will take it into account as our services evolve.

Incredimail is unable to provide technical support over the phone. We invite you to visit our extensive self - service area (Http: / / www. Incredimail.com / english / help / faq. Asp?Lang_id=9) . You may also send an email to our customer services department at support@incredimail.com. Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you for considering incredimailâ„¢. And please visit us at www. Incredimail.com to learn more.

The incredimail media team

In

Comments

Ha
  10th of Feb, 2009

i sent out two emails for information and got nothing harold townsend eyeatthelake@yahoo.com

10th of Feb, 2009

please advise

Je
  12th of Feb, 2009

again why can i not receive and send e-mails it says Critical error # 28 - > EXP dATE EMPTY what does that mean

Je
  12th of Feb, 2009

Not able to send or receive e-mails

24th of Nov, 2010
Incredimail 2.0 - Butler Bob fast and incomplete
Incredimail
Ontario
Canada

Notifier butler Bob is operating jerky and fast.

Fr
  27th of Apr, 2012

Hello, I am expecting answers for jobs and my Incredimail does not work, I cannot ether receive or send mails. I am with Windows Vista and Incredimail 2.0, the last version. How can I be sure that you will see this comment since since there is no customer service email address of yours to send the message to, nor any phone numbers. My mail address is francine.heath@cgocable.ca and it's out of order.

Tb
  2nd of Oct, 2012

Hello, I am expecting answers for jobs and my Incredimail does not work, I cannot ether receive or send mails. I am with Windows Vista and Incredimail 2.0, the last version. How can I be sure that you will see this comment since since there is no customer service email address of yours to send the message to, nor any phone numbers. My mail address is carl65@bellsouth.net and it's out of order.