Incredimail / Butler appearing problem

I used incredimail and opted to bow out. The service was great with one exception. The butler appearing everytime new mail arrived was too much. Is there a way to remove or disable?

Ch

Comments

• El
      4th of Jan, 2008

I presume you removed Incredimail at your control panel's add/remove location. That's just the beginning! Go to My Computer and check your disk space on C drive. You should have AT LEAST 15% free space or your computer won't defrag. Go to hidden files on your control panel. Delete all "uninstall" files. That will clean up a lot of space on your C drive. You're just beginning. Incredimail leaves logos and files all over the place on your computer! Delete anything that starts with incredim. (yadda yadda) Delete all those orange logos, as many as you can find. Try your My Computer search function where the little dog comes out and type in "incredim", then delete anything it finds. Don't forget to look in "games" and delete the incredimail games. You're in for quite a siege. Good luck.
    Betsy S.

• In
      4th of Feb, 2009

At IncrediMail, we are committed to the improvement of the IncrediMail application as well as the satisfaction of our users. We value your feedback and will take it into account as our services evolve.

IncrediMail is unable to provide technical support over the phone. We invite you to visit our extensive self-service area (http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/faq.asp?lang_id=9). You may also send an email to our customer services department at Support@incredimail.com. If you are unable to send and receive email, we have created this online form (http://www.incredimail.com/english/contactForm.asp?deptSelect=1). Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you for considering IncrediMail™. And please visit us at www.incredimail.com to learn more.

The IncrediMail Media Team

31st of Oct, 2018
    Incredimail - G2S * Incredimail smilebox.com
    5591BM 10 Heeze
    Netherlands

I'm using Increditmail for quite some years, no complaints so far.
    But now I've been charges with € 18.30 on the 9th of april on my Visacard.
    I didn't ask for anything, I have not been asked anything,
    I didn't recieve anything from G2S * Incredimail smilebox.com
    I don't know what it is. Why am I being charged?
    I want a refund of this payment.