Incredimail / everytime I turn my computer on this comes up

I uninstalles this but the My Start Incredimail.com comes up every time I turn on my computer. I have tried everything to get it off but nothing seems to work. I would appreciate if you could help me and try to get this problem solved. Thank You.

Djhladybug@yahoo.com

Comments

• Do
      20th of Jan, 2009

seems like alot of other people have had problems also, I'm just hoping to get this one solved. And I do feel bad for the ones who have put money out and lost it. I wish we could all get together and put them out of business???

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2009

I want this off of my computer...How do I do it???????????
    Carole

• In
      4th of Feb, 2009

We at IncrediMail understand your frustrations and would like to try and help. We also encourage you to share any feedback with us at this link (http://www.incredimail.com/english/contactForm.asp?deptSelect=1 )

IncrediMail is unable to provide technical support over the phone. We invite you to visit our extensive self-service area (http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/faq.asp?lang_id=9). You may also send an email to our customer services department at Support@incredimail.com. Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you for considering IncrediMail™. And please visit us at www.incredimail.com to learn more.

The IncrediMail Media Team

• Vo
      9th of Mar, 2009

I need explicit instructions of how to get incredimail off of my new computer altogether!!!
    I have e-mailed you guys several times and have had absolutely no response!!!

Vonda Mitchell

• Vo
      9th of Mar, 2009

I WANT TO GET INCREDIMAIL OFF OF MY NEW COMPUTER!!! I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER!!!

VONDA MITCHELL

• Rh
      20th of Mar, 2009

I struggled getting yahoo's leftovers off my computer but there was an actual site I went to and it worked. Incredmail is now on there and they've seemed to have blocked anyway of deleting them. What do they gain by doing this crap? It's not like I would re-load their program because I'm stuck with them. It should be mandatory that these sites be red flagged to warn others that they don't play fair. I feel Incredimail is desperate to promote their program and have to use these tactics so people will use them. The Smiley Center deletes professionally with no leftovers.
    So, how does one delete the leftovers of Incredimail? I have a nice google page done up and Incredimail seems to think there better. Not!

RicRho