Incredible Pass / CHARGED TWICE and No REFUND

1 WA, United States Review updated:

All three of these web sites have charged me for services that I never ordered, used, subscribed to. I had never heard of any of these web sites until I received a statement from my bank charging me: MEMBERSWHO. COM $30.11 when I called them I was given a story that the account had been closed and a cancellation number of 2252272. They told me it had been closed before I called them today. For SENSIBLE-HLP.COM I was charged $40.26 for a subscrition to iNCREDIBLE PASS, I never subscribed or even heard of the web site. When I talked with them they told me they would cancell the subscrition and refund me the money. Then they gave me a cancellation number of [protected]. Then when I called TURNINGCS.COM where I was charged $40.26 for a subscribtion to INCREDIBLE PASS which I had never heard of or subscribed to I was informed that the subscription had been cancelled today before I called them and that no refund or cancellation number would be given because it had allready been cancelled and refunded they did say that the cancellation number that cancelled it was [protected]. So I was charged twice for the same subscription by 2 seperate companies. Which I had never subscribed to let alone heard of the companies.

Comments

Sh
  30th of Nov, 2008

I'VE BEEN CHARGED $40.26, HOW CAN ONE FIND OUT WHO THIS COMPANY IS AND HOW TO GET A REFUND AND STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?

Gh
  2nd of Dec, 2008

This is such bs. I've received the same charges. Check your credit card statement, It should have a contact #. Call them and get a cancellation #. If they don't resolve the issue and credit your card back, contact legal assistance for credit card fraud or you can dispute the charges with your credit card company.