Incredible Mail / Do not want this service

1 Tamarac, FL, United States Review updated:

I have asked several times to cancel this incredible mail without success and wish to get this off my desk top.

Sincerely yours,
Rochelle.

Comments

• Si
      5th of Aug, 2008

how can i access my 2 emails on one incredible mail

• Wd
      7th of Aug, 2008

I do not want this e-mail. Got in by mistake and need to know how to get out.

• Wd
      7th of Aug, 2008

Please help me get out of this incredible e-mail.

• Bo
      11th of Oct, 2008

i DO NOT NOT NOT WANT YOUR INCREDABLE MAIL i WANT IT REMOVED FROM MY COMPUTER AND MY ATT MAIL BACK
    now PLEASE

• Ev
      16th of Dec, 2008
    Incredible Mail - they keep transferring my e - mails from my own service which is hughes.net
    yahoo
    prospect
    Ohio
    evansmcneal@yahoo.com

Have tried to take incredible mail off the computer. Only want yahoo. Please inform how this can be done.
    thanks

• Be
      25th of Jan, 2009

Want to go back to Comcast. Didn't know exactly what Incredible mail was. Don't know a lot about computers. Lost my address book and can't get back to where I was and can't get my emails. Thanks.

• Be
      25th of Jan, 2009

Can I get out of Incredible mail?????????

• De
      12th of Feb, 2009

Sir,
    i have incredible mail too and i can not send out !!

Niccolo Deity

deity@lycos.com

• De
      12th of Feb, 2009

Good sir,
    as i stated above, i can not send mail out !!

Niccolo Deity

deity@lycos.com

User name : deity

• Mi
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    Incredibel mail

Incredible mail does not work. I'm not able to speak with any one. They do not provide any support. I woul like to get my money back. They work only fix information via internet.

27th of Feb, 2009

I have a problem with incredible mail, I accidentally hit install, now I have an error message and it's affecting my computer's ability to run my printer program. Help me NOW! I work from home and can't do anything...

• Ph
      28th of Mar, 2009

I downloaded incrediablemail and could not send or recieve mail so all I did was go into my control panel and under programs I clicked on incredimail and then clicked on uninstall and it took it right out of my computer with no problem.Also when you uninstall incrediablemail it will take it off of your desktop with no problem.They make it look so easy and it shows you a lot of ways that you can send and recieve emails but like I said I could not send or recieve emails.

• Ju
      9th of Apr, 2009

Up until now I have loved incredimail -- but some way I clicked on the wrong thing and I can't get my mail. It has something to do with Adobe flash player (shockwave) Please help
    My e-mail address - Itlk2anjls@verizon.net.
    I just want my mail.

Thanks

• Bl
      11th of Apr, 2009

I uninstalled and want my messages back they took--how do I get my email messages back after uninstalling???

• Nb
      15th of Apr, 2009
    none
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

I have Incredible mail on my desk top which I do not want, please uninstall and put Yahoo back on my desk top.

5th of May, 2009

I like my incredimail, but in the last month my e-mails are not going through to my friends...they are not getting them at all.

14th of May, 2009

Please remove my account, I am not using Incredible mail, I have been billed on my credit card- Visa, and I would like a refund too regards maloney@halenet.com.au

14th of May, 2009

my complaint is in the above box

• Da
      24th of May, 2009

I would just like some one to fix my out going mail.

I like this program up until now.

Can you help me get my out going mail fixed.

ddpurk@embarqmail.com

• Hu
      29th of May, 2009
    incredible mail
    845 Ne Strait Ave
    Topeka66616
    Kansas
    incrediblemail.com

They keep retriving my e-mails and transferring them to their website and I did not sign anything or agreed to anything and I am very upset about this. please do something about it. It is been very disturbing as I do not want their service, as I have one already. Something should be done immediately.

aneita@hughes.net Please help me solve this situation as soon as possible.