Incredible Connection / JD Consumer Electronics and Applianceswhizzy

On the 22nd of November 2018 I bought two power banks at incredible connection in Wonderboom, when I got home I found that there was a damage in one of the power bank. I didn't return it immediately because of time, on the 4th of November 2018 I manged to take it back and I was helped by a lady called Maria, the lady refused to exchanged it to me. |She said I am supposed to return it within 14 days and I expalined to him that the 14 days has not yet expired she still refused to help me and she gave me a bad attitude, her attitude was so bad that I even asked myself if the incredible connection staff are trained to work with customers.

Eventually the manager helped me and I was able to exchange the power bank, can incredible connection please take their staff for custormer service training because the service I got on that day was so very very bad.

• Updated by Sibongile Hlatshwayo, Dec 04, 2018

I made a mistake on the date that I returned the power bank, it was the 4th of December not 4th of November

Si
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

• It
      Apr 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing such a nice post with full information. here is a IT Company which provides best IT Hardware Solutions in johannesburg and IT cloud solutions services Call now to get free assessment @ (+[protected].