Incredible Connection / JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances — whizzy
On the 22nd of November 2018 I bought two power banks at incredible connection in Wonderboom, when I got home I found that there was a damage in one of the power bank. I didn't return it immediately because of time, on the 4th of November 2018 I manged to take it back and I was helped by a lady called Maria, the lady refused to exchanged it to me. |She said I am supposed to return it within 14 days and I expalined to him that the 14 days has not yet expired she still refused to help me and she gave me a bad attitude, her attitude was so bad that I even asked myself if the incredible connection staff are trained to work with customers.
Eventually the manager helped me and I was able to exchange the power bank, can incredible connection please take their staff for custormer service training because the service I got on that day was so very very bad.
Updated by Sibongile Hlatshwayo, Dec 04, 2018
I made a mistake on the date that I returned the power bank, it was the 4th of December not 4th of November
More Incredible Connection / JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Incredible Connection - no exchanges or refunds for faulty goods 
- Incredible Connection - incredible corruption! 
- Incredible Connection - why doesnt your laptop last longer than warranty
- Incredible Connection - i'm bitterly disappointed and extremely cross that I spent my r9000 at incredible connection
- Incredible Connection - stop lying to your clients and charge better prices, your guys are a rip-off 
- Incredible Connection - online order
- Incredible Connection / JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances - laybye
- Incredible Connection / JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances - jvc 65” lcd television
- Incredible Connection - sales assistant who doesn't want to sell
- Incredible Connection / JD Consumer Electronics and Appliances - bad client service, incompetent staff and bad staff attitude