Increase Visibilty / SEO Scam

I was a former client of Jim Lisi and the S.E.O company Increase Visibilty and wish to report how he lied and ripped me off nearly $3, 000.00 saying he would help me optimize my website, only to find out the only thing he optimized was his wallet. Increase Visibility never optimized my website. I want to want everone here seeking search engine optimization to please stay away from Jim Lisi and his S.E.O scam Increase Visibilty www.Increase Visibilty.com- I also want to report that Mr Jim Lisi of Increase Visibilty intimidated me with thug like tactics. I tried to complain to him only for him to say he would Sue me to the ground if i compalined to any blog or BBB

Comments

• De
      1st of Jun, 2011

Hey, if you're still in the market for an SEO company, we'd love for you to check us out. We're honest, would NEVER employ intimidation or coercion, and have a plenty to show with clients that are currently ranked on the first page of Google results. We'd love to hear from you.

• Ji
      31st of Oct, 2012

As a business owner, it is very frustrating when anonymous people report
    complaints like this one. The reality is that anyone can post whatever they
    want here, without any proof, whether that is an angry ex-employee,
    competitor, or whatever. My company, Increase Visibility, has been providing
    high-level, quality search engine optimization services for many years. We
    have over 250 very satisfied, long term clients. As a company, making sure
    that our clients get great results is VERY important to us, and is reflected
    in the fact that we have one of the highest client retention rates in the
    business. But please, don't take our word for it, visit Toptenreviews.com where we are ranked the #1 Internet marketing firm: http://online-marketing-services-review.toptenreviews.com/
    or the INC 5000 site where we were voted into the Inc 5000 last 2 years running: http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/increase-visibility
    or the BBB site of LA where awe have an A- rating or read the new New York Times bestseller, “Get Rich Click”, where we are ranked the #1 SEO firm in America.

And for the party who left this complaint, I would certainly like to speak
    to you to determine if you are, indeed, a past client. If so, and if you are
    truly and fairly unhappy with services that have been provided to you, I
    would gladly make it right. However, as the President of this company, I
    have never to my knowledge had a client report feeling "ripped off", let
    alone threatened a client with legal action if they expressed that. This allegation is patently false. It is very difficult to describe specifics about our side of a dispute when the author of this post has chosen to remain anonymous...and also strange that the poster appears to have used search engine optimized content within it...leading us to believe that this is actually a competitor posting it.

I truly would welcome you getting in contact with me so that we can ensure
    that this is worked out in a mutually beneficial manner. For anyone else reading this that would like references about either myself or my company, feel free to email me at james.lisi@increasevisibility.com.

Sincerely,