Incorporation Services / $1,500 debt

1 313 South Brand Blvd., San Fernando, CA 91340Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8184029458

Tony Rubio, contacted us in the last week of January 09', to form 3 corproation for his clients. We agreed to move forward with the filing as a C.O.D contingent to his clients payment. The documents were completed in 5 business days and were delivered to Tony Rubio personally by one of our business associates on February 6, 2009. In the course of the meeting Tony Rubio collected a check for over $3000.00.

Since Tony Rubo owed Paracon Corporate Filings, Inc., $1, 500.00 in fees, he told our associate that he would see him the next day to pay the amount in full once he cashsed the check. After that day Tony Rubio has been giving our company the run around on when he is going to pay us. He says he deposited the money in our account, when confronted with the lie, he stated that he deposited in the wrong account by mistake and that he would give us the money once he received it back from the bank, in another instance, he stated that he would pay us in person and would make meetings that he would not show up to. At this point our company decided to take him to small claims court to collect our money.

During this whole time we realized that Tony Rubio was no longer at the address he claimed to be in. All we had to getting a hold of him was a cell phone number [protected], but no where to send him our invoice for the debt. We also discovered that he was in many complaint blogs where other individuals were stating that he ripped them off with loan modifications and other services he alledgedly was going to perform for them.

We strongly advise anyone who knows or encounters this individual, to not enter into any kind of business with him. At this point our company has finished playing games with him and has taken him to small claims court where he will be served by the Sherrif's department. We fortunetly have his personal information and will most likely find him thru the courts sources.

Paracon Corproate Filings, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA

Comments

• Kr
      30th of Jun, 2009

Tony Rubio recently scammed $1500 from me and my family. He said he would file some paperwork with the court to help us to keep our home as we are dealing with some legal matters involving foreclosure. He then took the money and did nothing. After we asked for the money back he said he would give it back to us, however has been blowing us off for the last couple weeks. We are now going to the police and are asking anyone who has been scammed by this man to come forward. I know there are many complaints about him out there and if we all come together we can stop him and he will get punished.

krystaln@rocketmail.com

• Pa
      5th of Nov, 2009

Paracon Corporte Filings, Inc., has received all fees and dues from Tony Rubio as of October 2009. There is no additional fees or dues owed from Tony Rubio to Paracon Corporate Filings, Inc.

All comments made previously will remain on this site because they cannot be removed, however there won't be any additional neative comments from Paracon Corporate Filings, Inc., to Tony Rubio.

• Ve
      3rd of May, 2010

Are you talking about Tony Rubio of Monument Financial Credit Services, Inc. from the San Fernando Valley? If so, please let me know as we may be taking him to small claims court as well.

26th of Aug, 2010

I too was scammed by Tony Rubio and Americas Solutions Experts. I won a judgement in small claims court. He moved from 313 1/2 Brand Blvd. He is supposedly in Utah where his 818-402-9458 is now disconnected.

• Sf
      8th of Dec, 2010

Tony Rubio scams are all over SoCal stretching into Fresno area. Rubio stole nearly 8, 000.00 dollars from me. He use our company to print material of all his false companies/ corporations he has at least 6 corporations up to 16! at one time .All scams . He would apply for credits cards through his fake corps. He would just shift funds around take out cash on cards then eventually not pay and declare bankruptcy on each corporation . He also would scammed people $1000's and killed their last hopes in keeping their homes from foreclosures . In some cases he would take home from clients as they went to auction and then try to resell them their own home back on his loan shark fees and price!! Goal was to have people refinance their home through him. He purposely would ask for money to save home"foreclosure solutions" and wait until home went to auction The man is soulless and had accomplices like his daughter working for him. He would also buy and sell "corporations" already with credit limits through a corrupt attorney. Rubio would take the corporation and using it for himself to drain it . Leaving clients with the bill and credit disaster caused by Rubio . I tried to go to police on this matter they would not listen. I attempted with others that were scammed, but tired of tracking him down . . Lawyers were asking outrageous amount of money from these people to fight cases . Rubio had stolen most of these peoples funds and if not homes, now how would they pay lawyers fees?. Rubio always knew he would get away from any prosecution. He would laugh at small claims court. "A judgement doesn't mean i have to pay ". Only means i lost who cares, was his view on that. He has hundreds of judgement against him only pays those he needs too like paragon. corp filings. For obvious reasons of course. more $$$ resources to track him down .

• Il
      26th of Jan, 2011

To all those who are looking for Tony Rubio the Tony Rubio from Monument Financial Credit Services, Americans Solutions Experts. That one who is ripping-off innocent people and taking advantage of their problems, I can tell you where to find him. I am also a victim. Let get together, if you need more information this is my e-mail j_mad85@yahoo.com

• Ca
      20th of Apr, 2011

Tony Rubio is now promoting a credit repair business and he is currently seeking small business owners to help him put it together. He got my business card from an acquaintance and contacted me to ask for assistance writing business documents including a bio and credit repair manual. He also needed to have all documents translated into Spanish. After delivering a portion of the product and providing an invoice for work completed, Mr. Rubio began dodging telephone calls, emails and text messages. The cell phone number that I had been using to reach him is now not accepting messages which means that he has stopped paying the bill on it. Mr. Rubio owes my company $700. Over the past few days, I started conducting research on him and discovered that he is most definitely a con artist with a long list of victims. I'm pleased to see that others are pursuing legal action against him and it is my hope that the system catches up with him soon and puts him in jail where he belongs.

• Mi
      2nd of Mar, 2013

We should all get together too try and stop this, if you are interested please send me a message. Thank you.

• Ed
      27th of Aug, 2013

Tony rubio also scammed me. He was supposed to help me to get visitation rights with my son. He claimed he had big shot friends like Villaraigoza. He said he was a parallegal. I new just by talking to him he was full of it but I was desperate as I would gyess most people who have dealt with him have. He said he would refund me my money and 3 months later I get a post dated check with no funds in it. Do not trust this person. I am willing to help with any legal issues anyone has just so he d9esnt do it to anybody else. I dont care about the money. Its a matter of principle.

• Ca
      15th of Sep, 2013

Tony Rubio has has hurt my family and stole thousands from my family. I have been so depressed since this has happened . This is tony rubios address where him and his family live. They have brand new vehicles in their driveway i just want to break apart because i feel like they bought the vehicles with the money they stole from me.

11155 rincon ave san fernando ca 91340.