Income Tax Dept. / No proper information provided by income tax dept

1 India Review updated:

I think income tax thief in india is one of big problem, but unfortunately income tax department not working toward to minimize these things. As a respectable and honest citizen of india i pay my all tax and dues as per rules and it really hearts me when somebody thief income tax or other tax. I lives in haryana. and i complained about some people couple of months back to local office but no action is being taken on them. I have all proofs of income tax filed by them and property they made and luxury they bought in recent time doesn't match even 10%, but no information available on income tax website where to contact, how to proceed in these situations. Can you please guide me where to file complaint about these type of issues for quick and satisfactory actions.

Ha

Comments

• Ve
      26th of Sep, 2008

Hi,
    I have submitted my Form-16 before due date to Taxmile(Taxsmile is the first online tax management service in India). I have been begging them to send ITR-V aknowledgement form since two months but they are not sending .
    When ever i call them they say will send but they didn't send. I have sent couple of remainders thru e-mail but they are not responding. I dont know the reason. I need to ITR-V form inorder to apply for loans.

Right now i am not in India. Hence am really disappointed.

Please advise.

Venkata

17th of Nov, 2008

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I FACED PROBLEM REGARDING CORPORATION BANK NARAINA NEW DELHI 110028 WHICH HAS NO ENTRY IN YOUR COMPUTER DATA BASE. I REQUESTED FOR MAKING ENTRY OF BRANCH CODE IN YOUR COMPUTER DATA BASE
    DETAILS OF BRANCH IS AS

CORPORATION BANK BRANCH NARAINA NEW DELHI-110028
    CODE IFSC CORP0000841 110017070

MY PAN NO IS AIGPK9190P MANOJ KUMAR IN DELHI 9811416685

CAN YOU HELP ME

KINDLY INTIMATE ME IF THE CORPORATION BANK BRANCH IS LISTED IN YOUR COMPUTER DATA BASE OF INCOME TAX DEPRTT. THANKING YOU MANOJ

• Dr
      14th of Feb, 2009

sir,
    I doctor arvind khare working under principal[J.L.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE] I filed income tax return on 24/7/2008
    I didnt recieved the refund from income tax department .I personally contacted for my matter but but could'nt recieved proper response.
    my PAN no.-AARPK4457G
    kindly, issue my refund as soon early
    thanks,