INCOME CLONER / Rip Off

1 1610 Prime ParkwayMcHenry, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-757-6021

Ryder Marketing indicates that for a fee of $7.95 + shipping you will receive a CD that will show you the way to making huge amounts of money on the Internet. The CD is not worth $7.95 or the time to listen to it. Ryder fails to inform you that they are going to be charging your Credit Card $104.95 per month. I intend to report this guy to the Better Business Bureau, and the Illinois Attorney Generals office.

Comments

28th of Nov, 2008
    INCOME CLONER - TAKING MONEY FROM BANK ACCT
    3920 ASTRO CIRCLE
    Anchorage
    Alaska
    Phone: 907-351-5435

THEY CONTINUALLY USE CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION. HAVE COMPLAINED TO BBB AND CREDIT CARD COMPANY NOT TO HONOR THEIR DEBITS1

• Pa
      30th of Nov, 2008
    INCOME CLONER - UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CHARGES
    RYDER MARKETING
    7633 JUNO ST
    Zephyrhills
    Phone: 813-862-3593
    INCLOMECLONER.COM

I SENT IN MY $7.95 FOR A SINGLE INCOME CLONER DVD 8 MONTHS AGO...
    I DID NOT AGREE TO CONTINUE RECEIVING THE ADDITIONAL 12 MONTHS AT A FEE OF $160.
    SO NOW I CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THE DVDS AND HAVE THIS MONEY AUTOMATICALLY WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT.
    NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS.
    VIA EMAIL OR PHONE..
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.
    THANKS PATRICIA STOCK

• Pa
      1st of Dec, 2008
    INCOME CLONER - unauthorized charge
    New York

I did not authorize Income Cloner to charge my credit card and send additional dvd's. I will take this to the BBB.

• We
      31st of Jan, 2009

i went to use my master card today and i notice that my card is cancelled, so i called my bank and asked them, why is my card cancelled the operator told me i don't have enough money in my account. operator told me that Ryder Marketing took $104.95 twice in my account. I am very upset about this taking place. I am not working, that was all of the money i had and now i don't know how I am going to pay my rent.

18th of Mar, 2009

Wayne was refunded in full and canceleld in December 2008.

Please call us at 1-866-757-6021 for assistance or visit our support site at www.internetsupportsite.com

18th of Mar, 2009

Patricia,

You have been cancelled and refunded. We ask that you please retract your comment. If you have any further issues please call us at 866-757-6021 or visit our support site and submit a ticket at www.internetsupportsite.com
    Thanks,
    RM Support

24th of Mar, 2009

First off take a look at the site and look at the paragraph in BOLD that says With this FREE DVD you Will Also be Automatically Enrolled in my Millionaire DVD of the Month Club!

this paragraph is at the bottom BEFORE YOU buy. not hidden. after this you get an email that says it again. and before all of that if you watch the VIDEO you will see it on the video as well.

THEN when you get the DVD the first couple minutes you hear it again.

SO HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID?

Now if you have any skepticism about support. just call us and see how long it takes to get an answer. try it right now 866-757-6021

These people that say they never got called back or got an answer. They just never called because if you call you will see that you get taken care of very fast. just try it and you will see.

Same thing with the Ticket System. www.internetsupportsite.com. submit a ticket you will see how fast we are. (now make sure you check back at the site to see if you got a reply and don't rely on YOUR EMAIL)

We spend about $10, 000 a month just on customer support. we thrive to give you great support.

the problem is that people don't use our support. The reply to our emails. (when they do so, our auto reply tells them to call us or to use our ticket system) BECAUSE email is not dependable.

But for whatever reason these people don't listen and when they don't get our response (BECAUE THEIR ISP BLOCK US) they get upset and write posts like this and try to smear our company.

This is just crazy. The type of people that post this stuff are the same people that are telling you that you will never make it.

These people are just looking for trouble and never doing anything to actually better their lives. If you are that way just never buy our products because we don't want to do business with people like that.

But if you are honest... and you are an action taker than you should check us out because we can help you change your life.

If you are doing research to see whether you should work with us our not and came across this SMEAR SITE. that's what this site is. Take a look they make money from the ads you see on this site.

The purpose of this site is not to HELP people it's to make money.

And the people that respond to this site. AT lease to us. Are people that have nothing better to do but to talk trash about others.

This is just a gossip site.

Anyway... If you want to change your life you should check our stuff out. and if you are a little skeptical witch I would be after reading all the crap on this site.

Than just call our support at 866-757-6021 and just see if anyone answers.

I wish you the greatest success
    RM support

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2009
    INCOME CLONER - Satisfied Customer
    Ryder Marketing, Inc.

Being new to the internet business I was having some troubles understanding the information. I called their support and they helped me figure things out and got me going in the right direction. I am very pleased with their service, and it was very helpful.

• Re
      6th of May, 2009

They have taken money from my account also and I am waiting for them to refund my money. Is there a way to shut him down?

• La
      4th of Jul, 2009

I am in the same boat as weberta, I am not working and collecting unemployment . I purchased this CD trying to find a homebased biz to replace my lost income. I got the shaft. I called the incomecloner.com office @ 866-757-6021 and was told IF I AM ELIGIBLE, I WILL GET A REFUND IN 72 Hrs.

When asked what do you mean, "IF I AM ELIGIBLE" Jennifer stated I only take messages on the weekend and you have to call the office M-F during normal biz hours.

I was livid! How in the world am I going to pay MY rent because I am overdrawn at the bank. I'm now responsible for "(3)" $35 bank fees, which will not be reversed until I recieve a refund. I am now caught up in a domino effect of checks bouncing, due to this unauthorized charge.

I too am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau and the Office of Consumer Affairs, and the next step will be to the Illinois Attorney General.

We should start a CLASS ACTION SUIT. I only authorized a $7.95 shipping and handling charge, and now I am $209.95 in the hole because of bank charges and the unauthorized charge to my account.

Save your money do not trust this firm. This is a SCAM

Angry in Florida